Does your cat love a belly rub?

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could pet Audrey's belly till she starved to death she absolutely thinks it is the best thing in the world. She jumps up beside a person and immediately flips over begging for a belly rub and loves people with long nails lol

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Luciano doesn't like belly rubs. Sometimes I try a few rubs when he's sleeping on his back, but once he's awake, no way. Once I am skilled enough to trim his nails on my own, I'll work on belly rubbing. I can't even do more than a few strokes with a brush at this point.

missriss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Baxter LOVES when I rub his belly! Usually its sleepy time so he is more relaxed. Only me though so far others try and fail 

Elesde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My black cat mr. Meowgi will let me pet his belly often he seems to like it kinda he will start puring and rabbit kicking with no claws out at the same time. He will also sleep on me but never ever ever sit in my lap just sits close enough to touch.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sonny uses the "roll over onto back...look how cute I am" thing to get more scratchies. Kim goes silly when that happens. She loooves when he does that,and buries her face in his belly. It's the greatest thing to watch happen. That makes me so happy.