Does your cat like bubbles?

konstargirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I tried to play with the bubbles for Misa to see if she liked them and she doesn't like them. She'll run away from them. She is such a diva, but I still love her.

Vinnie and Francis do love bubbles, especially Francis. lol He'll try to swat at them and it will be fun to watch.

glenman12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my big guy loves them...he's 4..my little guy 9 months today is afraid of them..

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ritz hates bubbles, even ones flavored with Cat Nip. The bubbles popped on her first, and she freaked. Not only no but h*ll no, she meowed.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha! I just got the bubbles with catnip last week to see if Buddy or Parker would like them. They were amazed with them from a distance at first...but when they got close enough to have bubbles pop on them or near them and realized that they "splash" , they got scared of them.
Buddy sits there all stiff and looks at me like I am trying to kill him and Parker bolts out the door like his tail is on fire. (Oh wait! He doesn't run when he is on fire)...I mean, he bolts like he's being chased by scary monster trying to eat him.

Although, once the bubbles are put away, Buddy will spend several minutes smelling the spots the bubbles popped at.

huyi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat pretty much hates them, as soon as I blow bubbles around the room he's long gone

huyi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
soz made a mistake :S

Last edited: