Does Your Cat Like Belly Rubs?

EmmiTemmi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww cute! Just make sure you don't confuse them by calling them both Jack haha. How old are your (boy?) kitties?
Haha, my boys go by Colby and Monty, I'm just a cheese nerd so I had to give them cheesy names. If I ever get a girl, her name will be Pepper Jack! The boys are both a little over 5 months. Your cats are absolutely adorable, and I love how fluffy Zelda's tail looks in the picture you posted!

KalicoKitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha, my boys go by Colby and Monty, I'm just a cheese nerd so I had to give them cheesy names. If I ever get a girl, her name will be Pepper Jack! The boys are both a little over 5 months. Your cats are absolutely adorable, and I love how fluffy Zelda's tail looks in the picture you posted!
Oh wow my boys are 20 weeks (5 months) today. I bet you my guys are bigger though haha. You should totally get a girl! Find one that looks like Zelda xD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catquestions232

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll never get over how surprised I am by how much affection cats (the stereotypical aloof pet) actually force you to give them. I get up this morning to a squeek and a headbutt (as soon as I open my eyes in the morning with my cat, there is no going back to sleep). Now before you think, "oh, she wanted food," her bowl was quite full as it is every morning as my girlfriend gets up first to feed her, yet my cat will walk back into bed to wait for me to wake up.

Soon as she can, she flops onto her stomach like in my profile pic and demands belly rubs. Should I stop at any point, as I did this morning, she promptly reminds me she waited quite a long time, as patiently as a kitten can, for me to wake up. She does this with a quick little nip to my arm which surprises me awake again, making her purr and expose her belly. I actually snoozed the alarm 4 times this morning. 4 snoozes = 4 bites.

jayjhis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Both of my cats do this:
Lay down next to me, stretch out with belly in the air, maybe wiggle around a bit to make sure they have my attention, if all else fails make a cute noise and when I finally give in and go for the belly they grab onto my arm and start chewing on my fingers.

Devious little monsters.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
IMG_20171229_215555_435.jpg

Pet the belly at your peril.

Link will full on attack if you try to pet his belly(photo). Rocket dislikes the belly petting but it's more of a squiggle away thing. Nightfury loves belly rubs and as much as possible.

So two out of three are no rub in our house.

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
View attachment 214058
Pet the belly at your peril.

Link will full on attack if you try to pet his belly(photo). Rocket dislikes the belly petting but it's more of a squiggle away thing. Nightfury loves belly rubs and as much as possible.

So two out of three are no rub in our house.
Get out the Band-Aids! There is no way I could resist that belly! :anticipation: