Does your cat "appear" to be following directions?

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greg and Arnold understand........ "garage time!"

It means, drop whatever you are doing in the house and run to the door that leads to the attached garage so you can explore it again for the third time today...just in case something changed!

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my feral cats trained for bedtime when I lock up. I signal with flashing the outside lights 7 times in quick succession. They know to get back to the area and settle down. They have a little bit of a snack when they get back and what they don't finish the possums and raccoons eat (for the cats safety). The thing is now even the possums and raccoons know the signal so I look outside on the cam and the cats as well as possums and raccoons all come running at the same time. They all eat together too and then while the cats settle down in the tents, the possums and raccoons clean up any dropped food and bugs. The raccoon takes off but the possum naps for an hour in the other tent and then leaves. lol

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee and Fudge understand their bedtime routine, and know the word "food". Toffee also understands the words "cuddles" and "kisses" and yesterday, we were trying to teach him that when we have an unfamiliar object on our heads like a new hat in this case, we're still the same person - I took it on and off several times and he seemed to get the message, as when I put it on at the end he came up to me and started rubbing against my legs.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
My Snowball knows the words( Want Some Breakfast)which to him means morning meal..mid afternoon noon meal n his little bit of dry at night..which is very very small amount of dry to tide him over til morning..He also knows bedtime routine..And our cuddling routine

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yammy sure knows "Chicken" and forcefully leads me to the fridge for his snack of tiny bits of fried chicken (minus the skin). He does this everytime someone even goes near the fridge. They all know outside, though they are all inside now since they have leukemia. At bedtime they stand in thebedroom doorway and stare, then come and meow and try to lead us there. If I tell them it's time for their medicine, they all run to the kitchen and line up, they absolutely love the 'lickables' that it is mixed in. 'Dinner time' has them lining up again and meowing loudly!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said “You’ve still got food on your own plate, go and eat that” to Phoebe earlier today and she went straight over to it (she does prefer trying to pinch Daisy’s).

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie knows go,go,go, outta the kitchen to mean clear out of the kitchenwhile i am cooking and knows lets get your breakfast/dinner means its ok to be in the kitchen alsomeans she is getting fed so its ok to be in there while i am in there. your not supposed to be on there or off the counter usually means its the compromise and a few head scratches while she settles on top of the bookshelf we have under the counter. brush,brush,brush with it in hand means i help clean her face after she has eaten along with a few brushings along her sides until she moves away unless its nap time for us then i can brush her for a good while on one of her sides atleast:lol:. i cant really say if she follows or knows these directions thoughso long asshe is out from underfoot or has compromised in some way its good enough for me:lol:had i wanted a pet that obeyed commands i would have adopted a dog