Does anyone know of any other toys like this?

Freddieandchip

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This might be kind of a weird post lol but I got this toy for my cats. It’s a little box that comes with a noodle and broccoli. My cat loves the noodle and I have never seen any other toys like this. I would like to have extra but the set it $8 so I’d rather find a toy like the noodle by itself. It’s floppy and feels like rubber but I like that it’s safe for cats. He loves to play with things like this so I’m so happy that I finally found a toy like this. He’s been running around with it in his mouth since I brought it home so I know he’ll most likely lose it soon

Attachments

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so cute!! My first thought was to suggest seeing if he likes a plastic straw. Maybe some kind of flexible tubing from a hardware store would be similar? I can't recall any toys like that but then again my girl doesn't play so much anymore so I haven't looked really well lately.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
This might be kind of a weird post lol but I got this toy for my cats. It’s a little box that comes with a noodle and broccoli. My cat loves the noodle and I have never seen any other toys like this. I would like to have extra but the set it $8 so I’d rather find a toy like the noodle by itself. It’s floppy and feels like rubber but I like that it’s safe for cats. He loves to play with things like this so I’m so happy that I finally found a toy like this. He’s been running around with it in his mouth since I brought it home so I know he’ll most likely lose it soon
Where did you get that one at?

ZukoCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would think buying vinyl or plastic tubing and cutting it into “noodle” sizes would be my first guess. There also things like this that is a chew safe cord protector so it would have the same tube shape and be bendy, but also is made specifically to not be chewed up or eaten!

This is not a similar toy to that, but my boy also likes similar types of toys to the noodle too, and his other favorite thing is plastic bottle caps (like from a Diet Coke bottle) Zuko loves them because he can pick them up and carry them in his mouth and launch them across the floor with his paws and I think he likes the texture of the plastic. Have you ever tried giving him those? They’re safe for cats because they aren’t small enough to be swallowed and are strong enough to not be chewed up.

4E63F060-FECB-4312-BA10-63CC30352A20.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Freddieandchip

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would think buying vinyl or plastic tubing and cutting it into “noodle” sizes would be my first guess. There also things like this that is a chew safe cord protector so it would have the same tube shape and be bendy, but also is made specifically to not be chewed up or eaten!

This is not a similar toy to that, but my boy also likes similar types of toys to the noodle too, and his other favorite thing is plastic bottle caps (like from a Diet Coke bottle) Zuko loves them because he can pick them up and carry them in his mouth and launch them across the floor with his paws and I think he likes the texture of the plastic. Have you ever tried giving him those? They’re safe for cats because they aren’t small enough to be swallowed and are strong enough to not be chewed up.

View attachment 426115
I haven’t tried that but I definitely will! He loves plastic so much more than his regular toys