Do Your Cats Watch Tv?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: Those pictures are so cute!!
mani mani , Nilah looks like shes saying
"oh, horsies!" :biggrin:

Angel used to watch tv sometimes. Funny, It seemed to be animated ones. For some reason, he liked the Charlie Brown ones. I don't know if it was the kids voices, or what, but I couldn't believe he would watch it!
I usually didn't, but when it came on & he was watching it, I left it for him. I was amazed he watched! I don't have the picture on my phone, but in my old laptop. Its of him in his bed, covered with his blanket, looking up watching "The great pumpkin Charlie Brown." His bed had been over to the side, & I noticed him turning his neck to watch, so I drug him in his bed, over in front of the tv. .. .. ."Uhhhh, can we say spoiled rotten! "
YEP! :lovecat2: :biggrin: The only other one I saw him do that with was a Christmas one that was on. He was laying on the end of the couch at my feet, & I was watching him, watch the show.
Lol! I think I have video of that... somewhere, also on the old laptop. I'll post them, If I can find them! :)

Moka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Salem loves to snuggle and watch movies with me. At first, I though she was just coming for cuddles. But, then I noticed that her head would follow the action on the screen. Salem loves animated kids movies and her favorite is Finding Nemo! :fish: I think she likes the bright colors and all the movement. She also really seems to enjoy the Ice Age movies.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salem loves to snuggle and watch movies with me. At first, I though she was just coming for cuddles. But, then I noticed that her head would follow the action on the screen. Salem loves animated kids movies and her favorite is Finding Nemo! :fish: I think she likes the bright colors and all the movement. She also really seems to enjoy the Ice Age movies.
Yes, I think its the colors & movement too, because I remember once I caught Angel up on his hind legs in front of the tv when the weather wss showing the dopler with all the color blobs moving across the screen.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We don't have cable or satellite but we do stream movies and such. Shade and Noka both love to watch a specific stream and Shade usually insists on watching it once or twice a week. He will sit on my desk and paw my monitor while speaking to me (combination of chirping and meowing) till I bring the show up.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I will often catch one of The Ladies watching, particularly when I watch PBS. I really don't watch much TV these days. I stream most everything to my Kindle 10.

When the big cat documentary came on, all four of them were lined up on the end of the bed watching intently. Sugar sometimes goes after a bird or squirrel on the screen.