Do your cats have their own room?

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats have the second biggest room all to theirselves. It features a cat tree, a huge couch, a cat house, the biggest window, a cat tunnel, a cat toy on the floor, a cat toy chest, and the Animal Planet TV. Not to mention the snack bar, of course.

They come out and in, but I try to keep them in.

So, do your cats have a room?

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats have their own room, but spend most of their time in the rest of the house.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rosie and Sophie have the guest room when i have to go to work. They have a window to look out of, their blankets on the guest bed, they have shelves to climb, plenty of toys and of course their food, water and litter trays

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I just voted, and it is 50-50! My own cats have run of most of the house. My fosters get a room of their own, to keep them quarantined from the rest.

starlie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sebastian has his own "room" as he prefers to be on the balcony most of the time. If he's in the house for more than 10 minutes he gets a little...crazy. In his room, he has a cat tree, a little house with a bed in it (my dad built it), litter box, food/water stand, scratching post and various toys.

Miko and Kionu share a room. I turned the spare office into a room for them. I put a cat tree/condo, a few scratching posts, various toys, litter box, food/water stands and a toddler bed for them to sleep on. The room has tile floors which makes it easier to clean.

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My three have thier own room too. They have 2 cats trees, tons of toys, food and I even hang thier cloths in the closet!!

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We've got two bedrooms, two baths, a kitchen, a livingroom, a screened porch, and an outside porch. So no we dont have a specific room. Their food and tree is in my room, toys are strewn about the house (or wherever they choose to lose them) litter pans are in my bathrom, halway, and in the livingroom (doesnt smell bad at all and stopped them from pooing behind the couch *ON THE FLOOR*) O_O they arent allowed in my mom's room or bathroom, and they love to spend time on the porch but my mom always complains its "too cold" or "too hot " blah blah blah O_O So yes, we live in their house.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the privaleage of living in there house and they let me have part of a bed to sleep on

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine took over the upstairs bedroom when we moved. We let them have it for whenever maintenance would come over to fix things (we didn't want them accidentally geting let out) and they've owned it ever since. They have a litter box up there, they get fed up there and they hide under the bed up there when it's stormy weather.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx

My three have thier own room too. They have 2 cats trees, tons of toys, food and I even hang thier cloths in the closet!!
How cute!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties have their own room, but at the moment only Muffin, Holly & Bridget live in there - it's wonderful, of course they aren't in there 24-7. Normally when we are out.

fat clumsy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They have their own bathroom. Mui mui love to sleep inside and I have borrow their bathroom to keep several stuffs.

cloud_shade

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At my old, two-bedroom apartment, one bedroom was basically the cats' room (they let me store some things in the closet) but they spent most of the time sharing the bed and the couch with me.

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Permanent Kitties get the run of the house and like to hang where we are generally. The fosters pretty much get their own room and WISH they could have the run of the house (I just tell them they'll have their own one day).

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats do not have their own room. They have MY entire apartment!! In every room I have, it has somehow been adapted for the cats. I'm such a push-over. I really don't know how it happened. I think I was in control of my apartment at one time!!