catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kits have never had last names given to them. They’re called by their names and my surname at the vet and Daisy had her medication mailed to her name by the compounding pharmacy recently, which tickled me. They do have nicknames; I’ve had previous cats have up to fifty nicknames - not just endearments, but regularly used nicknames. Phoebe gets calls Fisby or Miz Fizz or Phoebes, or FibsFibsFibs, mostly. Daisy gets Daisy-Doo but that about all. I’m not as creative with nicknames as I was! I call them both darling heart or sweet pea or darling girl or little bubby a lot of the time.

16DA749F-845D-42EF-987F-048C1D45A2DD.jpeg

Jaxson’s momma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And I don't mean like your last name...Jones, Smith, Johnson, or whatever your real last name is. What I mean is do your cats have last names you make up?

Foe example, my cats all have the last name of "Poo Pie". You know, Manny Poo Pie, Izzy Poo Pie...and so on.

Please tell me I'm not the only one....
And I don't mean like your last name...Jones, Smith, Johnson, or whatever your real last name is. What I mean is do your cats have last names you make up?

Foe example, my cats all have the last name of "Poo Pie". You know, Manny Poo Pie, Izzy Poo Pie...and so on.

Please tell me I'm not the only one....
My kitten’s full name is Victor David Hanson

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cricket Jones (our name isn't Jones)
Husband calls Austin, Austin Berry, I just call him the Austinator.
RB kitty Cindy Lou Bell Catnip (aka Cynthia Louise)
RB kitty Swanie Doodle Pie
RB kitty Darcy Dew Drop

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Belle has a title- Lady Silver Belle the Destroyer, Warrior Princess of Clan Grey Tiger

She also has a Super Hero name- Thunder Paws
And a Super Villain name- Blackfoot