Do your cats have favorite toys?

glittercat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What are the springs you guys are talking about? I think I need some :)

So, of mine:

Feora is obsessed with dirt cheap mice from Pets at Home. They're about £2 for a pack of six. She loves to bat them about and will play fetch all night if you throw them! There must be hundreds of them in the house, I don't know where she hides them all. She also loves to shred card and paper.

Anubis has recently started to like whichever toys the girls prefer. But he loves the Da Bird, though he has broken the string yet again. They really need to be made a lot more robust!! He is also really very keen on the crinkley foil ball things and will very proudly hunt them and trill at me till I acknowledge his present :)

Dari will only really play with 'skinneeez'. I have lost count of how many I've bought that she's hidden away!

I ought to move the sofas, I imagine that would be a good start to finding them all.... :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Willow really loves balls but usually there aren’t any around because she rolls them into closets and furniture. I pull them out and they are gone again within a day.
:yeah: Ditto! Carleton loves balls that bounce, i.e. the higher the better. :lol: I've told my husband if we ever move we will have enough ball toys under the furniture or other mysterious places to stock a pet store.

kittenmittens84

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes he absolutely loves these bat around balls Go Cat Bat Around Cat Toys 3 Pack - Mickey's Pet Supplies he loves to “hunt” them and sometimes he will pick them up in his mouth and fling them around like he’s playing fetch with himself which is very convenient when I need a break from crawling under the couch every 15 seconds to get the ball back :D they’re rabbit fur so I think that’s why they’re so thrilling. He also loves plastic springs and the cat dancer.

Although his all time favorite toy also happens to be off limits...hair ties are the love of his life but I’m afraid he’ll eat one so I keep them away from him.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
So I can’t remember if I mentioned what Jemima likes. She really loves the pull part of the creamer I buy. She bats them all over the place. The sweetest thing she does; trills happily and shares the prize toy with me. I guess you can call this fetch because she’ll bring it to me and then I’m supposed to throw it for her.❤ Jemima also likes to take spinach and lettuce and happily bats those around. I have no idea where they end up 😆

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Callie is 15 but still likes to play with paper, whenever I get their food shipment from chewy she will play with the packing paper for days until it's shredded and I have to throw it away.

Fresca likes a trio of white stuffed rats, she carries them around the house and drops them in random places. She had a brown stuffed rat but Alana claimed it, Fresca doesn't seem to care much since she has the white ones. She also likes the tunnels and tent.

Patch likes plastic balls, bell or not she doesn't care much. Her favorite is a hollow yellow ball that she knocks around everywhere until it gets stuck under or behind something.

Alana likes Fresca's previous stuffed rat. Her and Patch will play together so I guess they're also eachothers' favorite toys.

All but Callie like the tower of tracks.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow whined at me this morning for fresh water ( I forgot yesterday). I found this shortly after washing and refilling her bowl. Apparently she has some Spring cleaning planned.View attachment 323942
So does Lucca 😂 because he does the same thing! I made a thread called “can anyone relate” cats are funny and entertaining 😉🐱

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Peko loves these little paper balls. We play catch, fetch, and a kind of badminton with them. They are no longer made, but I have a small stash of them put away so we’re good for a while.

View attachment 323935
You might be able to make your own by shredding paper, stacking it up and tying in the middle then fluffing it out. However, you'd have to always supervise your cat to make sure she wouldn't swallow the string.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Any attachment for the wand toy made out of real animal fur (CoolCyberCats for example) is Teddy's obsession.

Finny still really loves those colorful springs.