Do you watch any weird YouTube videos?

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr Ballen? I watched several of his, got thoroughly creeped out, and quit. LoL
No, the narrator's name is Steve White. He is an excellent storyteller. He really pulls you in to the story. 🙂

muffy muffy Check the channel out. It is very entertaining. The only thing I don't like is that new videos are usually posted ever 2 weeks or so. I wished videos were posted more frequently. 🙂

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I will have to check that one out. I like to watch videos on YouTube about scary stories.

Current videos that I like to watch are babies dancing to "Uptown Funk" and Gilbert O'Sullivan videos.
Check out the Old Hollywood dances to "Uptown Funk". The editing of that video is awesome!
I will have to check that one out. I like to watch videos on YouTube about scary stories.

Current videos that I like to watch are babies dancing to "Uptown Funk" and Gilbert O'Sullivan videos.
Check out the video "Old Hollywood dances to Uptown Funk". The editing in that video is very well done. Very entertaining. 🙂

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I love pimple popping and chilling tales for dark night's. I've just discovered Mr Ballen through my son. And not so weird Cole and marmalade, and Simon's cat. And I used to watch talking kitty cat even though there's lot's of swear words. Was gutted when Steve passed.
Me too! Steve Cash's death threw me for a loop. He was so talented and his videos were very funny. He is sorely missed. RIP Steve Cash. :blackcat2:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Magnet fishing - When one buys a big magnet, ties it on a rope, and throws it into a lake or river. Some of the things people pull up are interesting.

Odd Tinkering - He takes apart and cleans old video game consoles and occasionally other items. His videos have no soundtrack and no speaking.

New England Wildlife & More - He opens cans and jars of very expired food, and usually tastes them, too.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Certain reaction videos (I like to watch other people react to movies or shows that I enjoy)
Tribal People Try
Fundie Fridays and Tara Mooknee
Historical cooking series (Tasting history is a favorite)
Board game reviews
Historical seamstresses (My favorite is Karolina Żebrowska.)

Here are a couple of my favorite Karolina videos

TardisDance

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’ve always loved watching travel vlogs because I have an interest in travel and cultural differences. With COVID, a lot of the famous ones (Kara and Nate, The Endless Adventure, etc.) have become RV renovations videos, so I’ve been watching a ton of Aboard in Japan lately - It’s a British expat living in Japan that does a ton of the videos are documentary style about locations across Japan.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like the videos on how people dressed during certain time periods. I like to read historical fiction but sometimes its hard to accurately picture the clothing details. (Like what exactly is a “mathematically tied cravat” and why was that such a big deal?) So I’ve gotten sucked into those. :lol2:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the videos on how people dressed during certain time periods. I like to read historical fiction but sometimes its hard to accurately picture the clothing details. (Like what exactly is a “mathematically tied cravat” and why was that such a big deal?) So I’ve gotten sucked into those. :lol2:
High school and college reading historical romances and trying to find websites on the internet that would show 1830s styles or whatever was so hard! It must be much easier now.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
High school and college reading historical romances and trying to find websites on the internet that would show 1830s styles or whatever was so hard! It must be much easier now.
I think so but its also harder to tell who actually knows what they are talking about. One video I found was by a men’s shop in London so that was kind of cool. Some are critiquing movie wardrobes like from The Bridgertons. Those were interesting too.