Do you still have these in your house?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still have all of them...This list doesn't seem too obsolete...for me anyway.
My god...I still have cassettes (and player), a rotary phone, VHS tapes (and VCR), all the original Nintendo and other gaming devices and games...and lots of other old technology and things...and they all still work! I'm old school though and if something is still good, I don't feel the need to upgrade for the sake of upgrading. I even make lists on paper....using a real pen with ink!!!! LOL!
Don't get me wrong, we do have and use new technology as well, but if it ain't broke.......

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And don’t get mail because around here the restaurants still mail out their takeout menus
Lol, I think I would have some takeout menus around if I lived within takeout distance of any restaurants! :tongue: :sigh:

if something is still good, I don't feel the need to upgrade
My family's VHS and DVD players broke, and do you know how hard it is to find new ones (well, DVD players are easy to find, but they had a streaming box by then and didn't bother)? So even if they didn't want to, they would have had to. The only DVD player I have is an old laptop with a DVD drive. I hope it doesn't break!

Last edited:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The image with the old ship was selected for a special interest calendar for May 2020. You can tell it is me driving.
They did not produce a calendar for 2021, due to pandemic.
The image with horse is for the 2022 calendar submission. You can tell it is me driving.
View attachment 384185View attachment 384186
clean looking ride you have