Do You know Her Approxinate Age?

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys, just curious. How do you think is her age? 2 months? 5 months?

i just found her a couple of days back. She is yet to see the vet, but most probably by early next week.

she is very tiny, about just a little more than the size of my hand.

And her coloring is a Tortie, right?

her name is Patchie, aka Gremlin, and she stole my heart already:
5BFEA56F-AF9D-4D4A-99BA-3CA63A649BAB.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise
I am thinking her eye color is changing.
I think this starts at four week, yet can start at three weeks and can go to about 12 weeks.

I think she may be 8 to 10 weeks.
A big thanks. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise
Where did you find her? She looks very personable and focused on you.
I found her a few days back behind a huge plant pot. I could hear her crying all day but initially ignored as I thought she was just waiting for her mama. It was almost dark when I still heard her cries, but becoming weaker so I searched for her 3 times actually. It was then that I found her on my last attempt. I gave her food to where she was hiding but did not want to eat. I called her "baby" softly and she approached me. It was then I realized she was really scared and wanted a safe place. So I took her in. I waited for an adult cat to come to the area but I think the mama already abandoned her or has perished somewhere. We are close to the main streets.

She comes to me when I call her "Patchie". She knows her name now. She is very sweet and behaved especially at night. When I turn off the lights, it would be her cue to go to her bed and sleep. So far, she has never bothered me at night. She would only move from her bed when she knows I am already in the kitchen and preparing their meals in the early morning. That is the time her hyper active mode is switched on.

Thank you for the link. I will check on it. :)