Do You Have A Favorite Cat Coat Color?

Do you have a preferred cat coat color/pattern?

• Yes

Votes: 95 66.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 33.6%

• Total voters

2BlkKitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When I was a child I always wanted an orange cat so I could name it Cheese.

At my parents house we had over the years a black and white (shamoo), two calicos (snuggles and kit kat), a grey (Katt), and white with blue eyes (snowie).

Now that I have the ability to have my own, I adopted two black with some white on their tummies, Wednesday and Pugsley. Black had always been my fav.

I always wanted a polydactyl, which my darling Wednesday is.

Last edited:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lynx Point like my Missy, Orange cats, tuxedo Cats, Black Cats, Torties, White Cats, tabbies, Grey Cats, ...It seems like I love them all ... Hmmm... I Have to change my vote !

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like many colors ....If I have a favorite it is for sentimental reasons. I was raised with Felix a grey tabby with a white belly. Then came Sarah a bottle baby I raised with the same fur pattern. Then Dante my punk who is a grey tabby with a white belly. Dante was a blind adoption of 'any grey tabby will do.' And yes Dante got extra spoiled because he reminded me of Sarah ;) I prefer short hair so I don't have to groom them all the time.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A toss up here between the solid greys/blues and the calico.

I also have/had 2 black and whites and 4 blacks.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I love a calico cat, with big patches of white mixed in but I also think sleek black cats are so beautiful. I think more than specific coat color I love very short haired long and lanky cats.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Five of the eight cats I've had have been either solid grey or grey tabby. I have no preference, though-I love 'em all :)