do you ever wake up feeling sad?

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I woke up this morning feeling very very sad and i dont know why. I just woke up feeling like i was gonna cry. I dont wanna go to work, i dont wanna do anything except lay back down and cry my eyes out. And my bf dont understand, he says i HAVE to know why i am sad and crying.
Anyone else ever just wake up feeling sad for no reason?

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. Everyone has days they get up and feel in certain moods. Get feeling better soon!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wake up everyday sad since my mom passed away. The house feels so empty and I feel like I'm in a bad dream. I don't think anything will ever feel the same and I don't think I will ever be truly happy again.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course people have day like that from time to time
I've been known to wake up really angry for no reason too! Hope you feel better soon hun

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sometimes feel sad for no reason, and sometimes grumpy or angry for no reason. It's perfectly normal. I hope you feel better soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thanks guys, i feel a bit better now, at least i feel like getting up and ready for work. i still feel really down though. I think pms is sneaking up on me, not to mention i have been pretty stressed lately. Plus when i tried to get my bf to get up and talk to me all he said was "leave me alone, i have to find where they hid all of the guitars"
and rolled back over. maybe when i get to work i will feel better since i wont have time to think about anything.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

I woke up this morning feeling very very sad and i dont know why. I just woke up feeling like i was gonna cry. I dont wanna go to work, i dont wanna do anything except lay back down and cry my eyes out. And my bf dont understand, he says i HAVE to know why i am sad and crying.
Anyone else ever just wake up feeling sad for no reason?
We are women we have every god given right to wake up each and every morning with a different emotion. I have those days often. Try and get in a quick snuggle with your kitty. That's what I do. Just hearing her purr sometimes can calm me in a matter of seconds.

darly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think I am going to burst your happy bubble. I am sorry to do it. I wake up every morning, and I turn off my alarm clock, and I go back to sleep. I cry almost every day, I am medicated for it. I take anti depressants, because I feel sad and angry in flashes often. I have a great deal of trouble controlling my sadness. I just want you to realize that sometimes this is not normal. Sometimes it is a chemical imbalance in your body, not normal. I know I seem like the bearer of bad news, but I would hate to see something bad happen to someone who is a good person, because they were told that it is always normal. If your problem presists, you should really talk to your doctor.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarLy

I know I seem like the bearer of bad news, but I would hate to see something bad happen to someone who is a good person, because they were told that it is always normal. If your problem presists, you should really talk to your doctor.
Don't feel bad, I was about to go over some questions too. I too take anti-depressants. I was not to that crying every day phase, but I couldn't concentrate, I was sad every day and getting up what a drag. We all have days that we are sad, especially women. As a woman the thing to watch for is severity of PMS. There is a point that it becomes PMDD, and there are ways they can treat PMDD. PMS or PMDD are a regular monthly thing, but if you are feeling down most of the day for a consecutive 2 weeks it's time to go to the doctor. Signs to watch for are feeling sad all the time, loss of intrest in activities you previously enjoyed, feelings of worthlessness, thought of suicide. (OK, I just realized I sound like a commercial for depression). If your down today, and feel great tomorrow no big deal. So you had a bad day. We all have bad days, just watch for a pattern.

darly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anger is also a sign. Irrational anger. I would just start crying for no reason at all, and I wouldn't be able to stop, then once I stopped I would get angry