Do you collect your cat's whiskers?

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I came across this web site and wondered if anyone else collects their cat's whiskers. I have 53 whiskers in a little box and always think of them as little gifts left by my furrbabies.

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No,I throw them away.....sorry...I have there cat hair every where, to last a life time...Plus all there love....

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect Sash's whiskers.
I have them in my jewlery box, I haven't counted them in a while though. I was told once they bring good luck.

Lisa & Sash

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Would you believe I have never found one of Dori's whiskers
If I found them I would save them though.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
same here - I have never found one either - I think I would more than likely keep them if I found them.

Now I am going to be searching the floor constantly!!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Uh, well, um...I find Ivo's whiskers somewhat regularly, but I don't save them. When I find them, I usually use them to tickle her nose, but after that they go in the trash. Maybe I should start saving them...

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've never found one. Frankly, I'd never even thought about a cat losing them. But with all the cat hair around here daily, no, I wouldn't bother to save them if I found any.

crescendo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't found any ANgus Whiskers in years, but I do have a few of him from when he was a kitten and his baby teeth in a little treasure box. Haven't found any Ripper whiskers yet.

G

ghostuser

Cats loose their wiskers? I didn't even know this! Obviously I've never found any of my cats wiskers, but I too think I would keep them if I ever did.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by okeefecl

Uh, well, um...I find Ivo's whiskers somewhat regularly, but I don't save them. When I find them, I usually use them to tickle her nose, but after that they go in the trash. Maybe I should start saving them...
Christy, I do the exact same thing with them. And Spike seems to love having his nose tickled by them, oddly enough.

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i didnt even know that cats lost their whiskers????
but i wouldnt keep them if i found one, that would be like keeping all the cat hair that...believe me.... gets everywhere, i would have enough to make a blanket out of..lol

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
that is so funny i just found my first one last night!!! i dont know if it's baci's or system's though...and i did save it!! i used to find my kitty whisker's whiskers all the time!! lol

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL I thought I was the only one! I have a bunch of whiskers from my boys. When I helped Shalimar over the bridge, I put her whiskers in with her ashes in a wooden box with her picture on top.

Sandy

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I save my kitties whiskers all the time. I have some taped to pics of them, and some on little note cards of which cat it was from and what day and year I found it so I can remember it! Strange I know, but I never found a claw, so I keep the whiskers. and BTW: they all like their noses tickled with them too!