Do you buy a birthday gift for yourself?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it's something little/not too pricey, I do sometimes! My birthday is tomorrow; I don't really need anything in particular, but I would love to pick some makeup up that I've had my eye on. I might go to Ulta to look at makeup while I'm running errands with my mom today. I have a 20% off coupon that's about to expire; what better excuse do I need lol! (I'm also planning to run by Sephora soon. If you're an "insider" and sign up for their free card, you get a free present for your birthday every year: this year is a Fresh: Sugar lip balm sampler that looks really nice! (Last year was a free philosophy "happy birthday gorgeous" shower gel.)

I love signing up for different birthday clubs/coupons and getting free meals/treats on my birthday! (Super fun, and completly free! This website has a link with tons of birthday freebies if anyone else wants to look: http://thefrugalgirls.com/birthday-freebies ) :)

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it's something little/not too pricey, I do sometimes! My birthday is tomorrow; I don't really need anything in particular, but I would love to pick some makeup up that I've had my eye on. I might go to Ulta to look at makeup while I'm running errands with my mom today. I have a 20% off coupon that's about to expire; what better excuse do I need lol! (I'm also planning to run by Sephora soon. If you're an "insider" and sign up for their free card, you get a free present for your birthday every year: this year is a Fresh: Sugar lip balm sampler that looks really nice! (Last year was a free philosophy "happy birthday gorgeous" shower gel.)
I love signing up for different birthday clubs/coupons and getting free meals/treats on my birthday! (Super fun, and completly free! This website has a link with tons of birthday freebies if anyone else wants to look: http://thefrugalgirls.com/birthday-freebies )
Happy birthday fellow leo..mine is today :)

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the time I do get myself something for my birthday, and this year I think I will buy myself some new clothes and maybe a book too.