Do I have a boy or girl kitty? Can someone please help? :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thelegithbic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! We were told it was a boy and I don't doubt that "her" brother is a boy but "she" didn't quite look like a "he" LOL. Thank you both. We love them both very much. They will be spayed/neutered as soon as they are of age...just to be safe. :) Here's her little brother

Attachments

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! We were told it was a boy and I don't doubt that "her" brother is a boy but "she" didn't quite look like a "he" LOL. Thank you both. We love them both very much. They will be spayed/neutered as soon as they are of age...just to be safe. :) Here's her little brother
When I got my two, the lady that captured them told me that she had taken them to the vet and was told both were girls. It was quite obvious that Boone was a boy pretty quickly. Enjoy your new babies!!

thelegithbic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When I got my two, the lady that captured them told me that she had taken them to the vet and was told both were girls. It was quite obvious that Boone was a boy pretty quickly. Enjoy your new babies!!
Aww your kitties are so cute! Thank you!! :)

thelegithbic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's a girl! She's a real cutie! I love her little white paws.
Thank you!! We love them both! Our previous fur-baby passed away in June. She was a sweetheart! We missed her terribly so we decided it was time to fill the hole in our hearts with these 2 bundles of fluff.