TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I didn't know they lose their baby teeth! How cute!!!! :3 :3 :3

jaspersdad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My six month old buddy just dropped a tooth right on the table in front of me!   then he tried to bite me lol.....

vic lopez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We have two 5 month old kittens, and my wife just found a bottom tooth on top of our comforter where Butch and Sundance were laying with her. We both freaked out (I'm not really a cat person, but they're just babies!) and almost drove Sundance the one who lost the tooth to the vet! So glad to read these informative and reassuring posts. Now putting two catnip meeces under the pillow.

Cheers,

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We have two 5 month old kittens, and my wife just found a bottom tooth on top of our comforter where Butch and Sundance were laying with her. We both freaked out (I'm not really a cat person, but they're just babies!) and almost drove Sundance the one who lost the tooth to the vet! So glad to read these informative and reassuring posts. Now putting two catnip meeces under the pillow.

Cheers,
Oh Vic Lopez. I think you are becoming a Cat person!!! It seems like your babies are winning your heart. Bless You.