Do Boston terriers like cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kat lady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

That's typical of cats.
Even going slowly they usually aren't too pleased with any changes.

How does Molly like Herky? and will you share any pictures of him soon?
Yes, cats are cats, aren't they

Molly is doing well with Herky. Molly is playing more now because she doesn't want to be "left out." So, this extra activity is so good for her; she gained some weight over winter.

I would love to share some photos, but I still don't know how to do that! I'm not the greatest with computers. I know there is a section that explains it, but I haven't had much time to study the procedure as we are in the process of moving.

If you're really curious about what Herky looks like (and he's worth seeing because he has the most interesting overbit of his lower jaw....looks like a bull dog!), it might be easiest to simply send the humane society photos to a personal email?

Herky just loves toys. Wants Molly and me to chase him all over the yard

Kat lady

lynn47

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No...my 19 year old cat was killed by a boston terrier rescue dog next door.  Nala has been raised by my havanese and before we moved and had two or three rescue dogs as neighbors...she was never intimidated by dogs...trusted them.  I feel awful, the neighbor does not have a fenced yard.  why are people allowed to foster dogs with no adeuate fencing.  I was not allowed to even consider adopting my dog by a reputable breeder unless the yard was fenced.  We live on a golf course where there are people walking and sometimes children present.  This dog had an incident the weekend before he killed my cat.  Very upset.