Discharge help !

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
There can be pre-labor discharge for 2-3 days prior to delivery. She sounds like it’s anytime now, especially if she’s already been laboring while she was hiding. Just keep an eye on her. The discharge is normal.

Tinkz89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It can happen a few days before or it can be a few hours later :) totally depends on mama and babies.. in my experience with my kitty that has just had her babies she had this around 10am and she went into active labour 12 hours later xx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AJ96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well she has finally found a place to nest but its totally inaccessible for us (a pocket in the back of our couch that has material on the bottom so no way for us to get in there)she has been there since yesterday. This morning she went in our open dresser drawer and got stuck so I moved her to our laundry room and setup a bed for her and I have a camera on her so even if we are not home I can see her .

They are moving so much you can see her fur move hopefully its time

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It sounds like she is having contractions. Is she in the laundry room now?

AJ96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It sounds like she is having contractions. Is she in the laundry room now?
Yes that way she is away from the noise and safe so she doesnt try to have them where she will get stuck or we cant get to them . She lays down for a minute and then gets right back up .

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It sounds like she is in hard labor. Can you time her contractions? This phase usually lasts 24 hours, starting slow and building.

AJ96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It doesnt seem to be contractions as they have stopped. She is so big that she falls over when trying to groom herself now. She is laying down and meowing off and on

AJ96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She seems to be breathing heavier than normal

AJ96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anytime I feel them move or felt a contraction she would look at her sides and she has her ears back which isn't normal for her

AJ96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is the sweetest cat I've ever been around however now shes very aggressive and even growls like a dog would . Hopefully as they get older she will calm down

Attachments

AJ96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She wanted out of the laundry room so I let her,i figured she needed a break , she moved one under our bed so I guess she will have to stay in the laundry room . It's big but I hate confining her

AJ96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Someone please help! She is screaming , flopping over and attacking the kittens. Do I take them from her and feed them ?? The vet isnt answering and I'm so worried

Celticmum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Take them away from her if she is attacking them yes, is she in pain do you think or stressed
if you take them away from her you might need to feed them yourself I am not very clued in on that but I know the lovely people on here will have loads of good advice