Dilute Cutie Pie

DemoiselleMoi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What kind of kitty do I have? She is sweet, very loving and affectionate but doesn’t like to be held and hogs attention from her sister. A total lap cat and follows me around the house. I’ve done so much research to try to figure it out, but I’m lost. She’s a 10 year old rescue cat named Rosie

thanks!
B7EA922E-5BFB-4062-883E-FB7487B57C95.jpeg
image.jpg
764DFEC5-FB88-4191-BEB2-6745E64E62D7.jpeg
D34742E2-69E2-41AF-9B52-62A4ECBBD2E0.jpeg
3B5BD446-E647-4A6A-9BCB-610C9FF93FFC.jpeg

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so beautiful! I would also describe her as a blue-cream (dilute tortie) domestic longhair. Most cats are not any particular breed.

The white on her muzzle is very symmetrical so I am guessing that it is part of her tabby pattern, and not really white spotting... although if you see other white spots on her paws and tummy, it could be white spotting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DemoiselleMoi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is so beautiful! I would also describe her as a blue-cream (dilute tortie) domestic longhair. Most cats are not any particular breed.

The white on her muzzle is very symmetrical so I am guessing that it is part of her tabby pattern, and not really white spotting... although if you see other white spots on her paws and tummy, it could be white spotting.
She doesn’t have any other white on her. Her underside has some cream though. I love her little white patch and her eyeliner! She’s my diva kitty. ❤

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I realize I made a mistake while typing my response. I think she is a blue patched tabby (also known as dilute torbie)... not blue-cream / dilute tortie. That's how she could have white on the chin as part of her tabby pattern. It's late at night here, so I'm a bit tired and making mistakes :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DemoiselleMoi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I realize I made a mistake while typing my response. I think she is a blue patched tabby (also known as dilute torbie)... not blue-cream / dilute tortie. That's how she could have white on the chin as part of her tabby pattern. It's late at night here, so I'm a bit tired and making mistakes :)
Check out this adorable kitten photo I have of her! The whole reason I wanted an expert opinion like yours is because I couldn’t decide between torbie and tortie. Thanks!!

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I think the tabby markings on her face indicate that she is a torbie. It can be difficult to see the tabby pattern on the body of a longhaired cat, especially with a torbie. Often if the pattern is difficult to see, it is a classic tabby pattern.