Dig in, Pin and Win!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oops, just realized, the deadline was midnight of the 15th, so this is actually the last day :)

I'm going over all of the pins, re-pinning new ones, and actually adding the name of the submitter to the description, to make them easier to identify.

Just to let everyone know, there were a couple of pins I actually repinned to the contest board by mistake and now took off. A couple of them weren't from TCS, and a couple of others didn't have the "digging in, pinning and winning @thecatsite.com" slogan in the description.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for featuring my babies..... and for not forgetting my beautiful Gracie

You are welcome!  It was my pleasure.  There were so many gorgeous pictures of them, that I could kept on pinning to your board.

Oops, just realized, the deadline was midnight of the 15th, so this is actually the last day :)

I'm going over all of the pins, re-pinning new ones, and actually adding the name of the submitter to the description, to make them easier to identify.

Just to let everyone know, there were a couple of pins I actually repinned to the contest board by mistake and now took off. A couple of them weren't from TCS, and a couple of others didn't have the "digging in, pinning and winning @thecatsite.com" slogan in the description.
Thank you so much!  This contest has been so much fun.  Best of luck to everybody! 

Last edited:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'll just be adding all of the pins that you haven't re-pinned in a list here:
http://pinterest.com/pin/162551867770608739/
http://pinterest.com/pin/162551867770604445/
I think this is it, but I'll let you know if I find any more!
I did more re-pins, so only one of those was actually missing by then. It's so strange that Pinterest doesn't show everything (well, almost everything was there, but still).

I am officially closing the contest right now. Please do not pin anything more with the "digging in, pinning and winning" slogan - thank you!  By all means, keep pinning from TCS, just not with that slogan in the description.

So, this is the final board -

http://pinterest.com/thecatsite/dig-in-pin-and-win/

I have 115 pins there. Some of you have posted more than three a day, so I topped it at 42 pins total per contestant. If you're not seeing all of your pins and you don't have 42 pinned onto this page, please let me know.

Also, please do check on me - if you see that any particular member has more than 42 pins, drop me a PM to let me know so that I can fix that. I'm going to give everyone three days to check and see that all of their pins have been re-pinned (up to 42 in total), and then we'll randomly select a winning pin.

Thank you!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Bump!

Make sure you check the board to see that everything's in order, please!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought I was missing a llama, but on closer inspection, there he was! 

Last edited:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm actually super excited as well, and even nervous! It's been a tough one to manage, and I want to get the final phase right.

I'm going to number the pins and then use a computerized calculator thingie that generates random numbers to generate a number between one and 116 (number of pins on the board). Counting from left to right, row by row, the pin that matches that number will be the winner.

Because part of our first prize, the Mr Chewy coupon is limited to shipping in the continental US, if our winner lives outside the US, this is what we do -

1. Winner gets the teeshirt + six months of membership here on TCS (worth $60)

2. We run a second draw for runner-up, who will get the coupon. If they don't live in the US either, we run the draw again, until we find a winner that can actually accept the prize.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
And, thanks to Random.org, we have our winner!

Congratulations, nurseangel!

I guess we just need to find out now if Isle of Llamas is in the continental USA

I'd like to thank our generous sponsors at Mr Chewy, where nurseangel gets to spend $50 (and it's free shipping over $49, so make that and it all goes towards good stuff for your cats!) A TCS mug of your choice from our store will also soon be on its way!

I'd also like to thank all of you who participated. I really enjoyed seeing the pins - there was definitely some digging in involved! I'd like to honor the top pinners - that would be our winner, as well as Ruthyb and catbehaviors   - with a special "Super Pinner" badge that will be attached to your profile until the end of 2012!

Congratulations and thank you, ladies!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Badges have been awarded! I think we'll make this into a fixed feature, reset at the end of each calendar year. In other words, if you want yourself a Super Pinner badge like this one:

Pin at least a dozen pins from TCS and PM me with the URL's to the pins and I'll award you with the badge :)

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Nurseangel.xxxx
 I loved the competition, look forward to the next one.x

mrchewy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Congrats Nurseangel!

Remember, we have a 24x7 customer service department who are always available should you need anything!!

Thanks to TheCatSite.com and Anne for administering this fabulous contest! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you all & hope to do it again soon!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And, thanks to Random.org, we have our winner!

Congratulations, nurseangel!

I guess we just need to find out now if Isle of Llamas is in the continental USA

I'd like to thank our generous sponsors at Mr Chewy, where nurseangel gets to spend $50 (and it's free shipping over $49, so make that and it all goes towards good stuff for your cats!) A TCS mug of your choice from our store will also soon be on its way!

I'd also like to thank all of you who participated. I really enjoyed seeing the pins - there was definitely some digging in involved! I'd like to honor the top pinners - that would be our winner, as well as Ruthyb and catbehaviors   - with a special "Super Pinner" badge that will be attached to your profile until the end of 2012!

Congratulations and thank you, ladies!
Thank you so much!  
   I had almost forgotten I lived in the Isle of Llamas...it is in the Continental USA. 

Congratulations Nurseangel.xxxx
 I loved the competition, look forward to the next one.x
Thank you!  I noticed you pinned a picture of DH's rescue kitten Louie in his little Healthy Choice plate.  He is now almost grown and into everything. 

Congrats Nurseangel!

Remember, we have a 24x7 customer service department who are always available should you need anything!!

Thanks to TheCatSite.com and Anne for administering this fabulous contest! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you all & hope to do it again soon!
Thank you!  I really look forward to shopping on the site. 

Congratulations NurseAngel!
Thank you very much!  I am so excited. 

Last edited: