Diddles Da Bug

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i can’t even bring myself to write about her. But she’s gone in heaven and I’m heartbroken.
I miss you Diddles
Momma loves you

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people just do not understand the bond we share with our fur kids. I am sorry for your loss. You have come to the right place to get support from people who understand what you are going through.

The love you shared with Diddles is a bond that can never be broken. Love never dies it just changes form. Your Diddles knows you love her. You gave her the one thing she wanted in life love and a secure home. Her love will always live on in a special place in your heart through the memories of the happy times you shared together. A piece of her love will always remain your heart. A piece of your love has gone with her to heaven. It is hard but you have to allow yourself to feel all the emotions you are going through in order to move through the grieving process. If anyone tells you that you are wrong for being upset then no matter how hard it is ignore them and come talk to us. Allow the members of this community to be your support. Share you tears with us and vent to us if you need to release anger about your loss. I hope in time you are able to look back on the memories without being in tears. It will happen but I can not tell you when. Everyone grieves in their own way. Your Diddles is now an angel watching over you. I share tears with you and offer hugs across the miles.
:grouphug2::rbheart::angel:

Last edited:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I,too, share your pain. It takes a long time to mend a broken heart, and it always leaves a scar behind to remind us of our loss. But time will bring around a softening of that pain, it doesn't seem possible right now, but one day you will find a new life's order and learn to live with the loss of a beloved family member and friend.
People who don't understand the loss of a beloved pet are to be pitied, and then avoided. To belittle someone who is grieving or to dismiss their pain as not worthy to be acknowledged is crushing to the soul. Love is understanding and being there to share the burden of grief, because it is what it is to that person, whether it is the loss of a human or the loss of a pet. Your heart knows no difference, it just loves.
"Death cannot take that which never dies",remember that and hold on to it. Your love will NEVER die, and the bond of love that was built between the two of you is eternal because it is spiritual. Not even death can take that away from you. And you know deep in your heart that your sweet little girl would never want to bring you such pain. Her pain is over. Yours has just begun, because you loved her enough to take on her own too. Think of how you would want her life to go on if you were the first to go. You would want her to remember the good times, to go on and find joy once more in living, to live life to the fullest and to share the love that she left you as her legacy. Send her thoughts of happiness and joy to spread that love and allow it to grow, not hide it in the darkness of grief and tears.Right now it is just one day at a time.....Take care of yourself, we are here for you and understand your sadness.
RIP precious Diddles. You will forever be missed, but always have a place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind words. I do need to say why my mother is harassing me. She’s elderly and has no faith in any female that works in the medical field. Diddles vet is a female. My mother doesn’t believe the vet did everything she could. My mother also believes that because my son chased Diddles from one room to another that he caused her issues. I even asked the vet and she said absolutely not possible. Diddles just happened to be a very sick cat that hid her illness like cats do.
Thankfully as if today my mother has dropped the issue. But she hurt me horribly in my time of despair and that can’t be taken back.

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind words. I do need to say why my mother is harassing me. She’s elderly and has no faith in any female that works in the medical field. Diddles vet is a female. My mother doesn’t believe the vet did everything she could. My mother also believes that because my son chased Diddles from one room to another that he caused her issues. I even asked the vet and she said absolutely not possible. Diddles just happened to be a very sick cat that hid her illness like cats do.
Thankfully as if today my mother has dropped the issue. But she hurt me horribly in my time of despair and that can’t be taken back.
Some people have this need to assign blame to things that happen that don't necessarily have a cause for blame. It can almost be pathological in their thinking. Something bad happens, someone has to be responsible and take the blame and receive the scorn. But the world doesn't work that way and while sometimes there is an underlying blame for tragedies there often is not. Many people who think this way ultimately blame God. He is punishing people or some such thing. This is what gives rise to superstitions, if you do "this", whatever it is, it will cause some bad thing to happen. However in physics and the universe there is uncertainty and probability meaning that sometimes things just happen and there is no one to blame. Tornadoes just happen. Being in the path of one may or may not be your fault but that doesn't mean you are to bear the guilt of the tornado happening. Your mom needs to learn and come to grips with the fact that sometimes bad things happen and nobody is at fault. It is how the universe works.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, it sounds like you had a wonderful relationship with your little friend. But you will see her again one day and it will be wonderful. She is in Heaven now with no more pain or issues, just fine now, just fine.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people have this need to assign blame to things that happen that don't necessarily have a cause for blame. It can almost be pathological in their thinking. Something bad happens, someone has to be responsible and take the blame and receive the scorn. But the world doesn't work that way and while sometimes there is an underlying blame for tragedies there often is not. Many people who think this way ultimately blame God. He is punishing people or some such thing. This is what gives rise to superstitions, if you do "this", whatever it is, it will cause some bad thing to happen. However in physics and the universe there is uncertainty and probability meaning that sometimes things just happen and there is no one to blame. Tornadoes just happen. Being in the path of one may or may not be your fault but that doesn't mean you are to bear the guilt of the tornado happening. Your mom needs to learn and come to grips with the fact that sometimes bad things happen and nobody is at fault. It is how the universe works.
Thank you, your words help me to understand her way of thinking

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Diddles, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your mama's heart forever.

I am so very, very sorry to hear this. Try to forgive your mother. Sometimes, for some people, anger and blame are easier to bear than pain, and they lash out, causing pain to those around them.

But Diddles is safe now. She has shrugged of that heavy coat of flesh that could no longer support her precious heart and gentle spirit. Now, she dances on sunlight, still loving you with a Love that is transformed, always near. Love abides, and in that Love, she is with you still.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Diddles, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your mama's heart forever.

I am so very, very sorry to hear this. Try to forgive your mother. Sometimes, for some people, anger and blame are easier to bear than pain, and they lash out, causing pain to those around them.

But Diddles is safe now. She has shrugged of that heavy coat of flesh that could no longer support her precious heart and gentle spirit. Now, she dances on sunlight, still loving you with a Love that is transformed, always near. Love abides, and in that Love, she is with you still.
Thank you for your compassion
The vet gave me as much time before hand but had to give heavy pain meds so she wasn’t hurting. I sang her favorite song and told her I’d see her in heaven. That it was ok to go that she’d be pain free.
After she was put to sleep. They asked if I wanted to spend time with her. I told them no it’s just her tired sick body that her soul is on its way to heaven.
I’m having her cremated and they do a paw print impression. I bought a box from chewy that holds her ashes and the front holds a picture and a paw print. After her passing I asked for a clipping of her fur the tec asked from where and I chose the spot I always slept with my hand on by her shoulder.
I’m crying writing this but at least I know she’s not in pain or afraid now.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your compassion
The vet gave me as much time before hand but had to give heavy pain meds so she wasn’t hurting. I sang her favorite song and told her I’d see her in heaven. That it was ok to go that she’d be pain free.
After she was put to sleep. They asked if I wanted to spend time with her. I told them no it’s just her tired sick body that her soul is on its way to heaven.
I’m having her cremated and they do a paw print impression. I bought a box from chewy that holds her ashes and the front holds a picture and a paw print. After her passing I asked for a clipping of her fur the tec asked from where and I chose the spot I always slept with my hand on by her shoulder.
I’m crying writing this but at least I know she’s not in pain or afraid now.
Where's my hanky.......:bawling2: :(