Did You Know...

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you know that the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was the second time it had been attacked? The first came on February 7, 1932- by the U.S. Navy. They achieved total surprise and put the facilities out of commission in a war-game exercise.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you know that Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th.”

Mia6 Mia6 I can understand that. My DH's maternal grandmother does not know that he passed away almost 8 years ago. I still have to sign his name to all cards I send her. :frown:
I'm sorry, I didn't know your husband had passed. I can understand not telling her. :alright:

Did you know that Mick Jagger sang the chorus along with Carly Simon on the recording of the song You're so Vain? A lot of people thought it was Mick she was singing about but is was actually Warren Beatty.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Did you know that Queen Elizabeth always has a piece of chocolate biscuit cake and if she is
travelling to one of her other homes, the cake is transported by train by a member of her staff?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Did you know about 16,000,000 of the male population is related to Genghis Khan?