Did I Just Spend $150 On A Rc Mouse Feather Thing?

Totsy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, that review was amazing. So detailed! Of course, I want one for my cats, but it's not in the budget.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it would be fun to try, but not at that price. Chewy's springs entertain Mingo for hours at $1.79.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badw0lf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wish the tails were cheaper that kind of kills it for me. But I’ll start getting crafty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badw0lf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
forgot to add:

1-Year Warranty (& Return policy / 30 days / like-new)

I only mentioned Paypal return policy gives you 180 days to file a claim. I know about this as a seller and a buyer.

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Give us another update after a few weeks! My cat is ground hunter and wants only to chase things all over the floor. Even if you don't love it, did your cat love it?
I spent a whopping one dollar on a dollar store laser and used it to tame 2 feral kittens. Best to do quick circles near them to get them to take off after it. Always turn it off and on the get them really in the hunt! I would get the ferals chasing it then stop at my feet
They would look up at me and they must have finally thought ya know this guy feeds us, scoops our poop, and must be ok....
kittens nov 3 2017 (1).JPG
.. Pretty soon I'm picking them up and they became real lovers who liked being held. Be very careful of course not to shine it in their eyes so for kids I dont recommend lasers. Found them a home together indoors with a great cat mom as they were extremely bonded.
Their sister is the calico in my avatar and was my birthday present from a friend as she had to find them homes. Momma got spayed so no more community cats from her! I almost kept them but 5 cats? 3 is enough for now.

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent a whopping one dollar on a dollar store laser and used it to tame 2 feral kittens. Best to do quick circles near them to get them to take off after it. Always turn it off and on the get them really in the hunt! I would get the ferals chasing it then stop at my feet
They would look up at me and they must have finally thought ya know this guy feeds us, scoops our poop, and must be ok....View attachment 346437.. Pretty soon I'm picking them up and they became real lovers who liked being held. Be very careful of course not to shine it in their eyes so for kids I dont recommend lasers. Found them a home together indoors with a great cat mom as they were extremely bonded.
Their sister is the calico in my avatar and was my birthday present from a friend as she had to find them homes. Momma got spayed so no more community cats from her! I almost kept them but 5 cats? 3 is enough for now.
5 cats? Not too many. ;) Those are beautiful babies and so is the one in your avatar! I’m glad they all have great homes. Using play to lead them to you was a great way to make friends. That laser was a good deal!

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ya know......like Rodney I dont get much re$pect but lotsa love here!!! I love you too! every cat lover goes to the top of my friends list!
Maybe I'll meet my next wife here? er I mean my first wife...... One problem is this site is hella addicting and we should be warned! its ruined my life and takes time from my cats:) " If your a hero your a cat guardian" ecuse my dyslexia and spelling. Jcatbird that one on the left is toooooo cute with those huge ears. dont post your address cause (he?) may wind up here with me. My ex donates every month to forgotten ferals I think it is in Northern Cali. California to be my ex State. Going north soon. see ya up there!

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
35 year catdad 35 year catdad Cat lovers go to the top of your list? You’ve got my respect! :) The site is addicting but ruined your life? Naaah! It just adds another layer of cat fur. Lol You just need to do what I do. Get your cats involved with TCS. Start a thread about them. We’d all love to see them. Banjo and Whistle (big ears) help me out on here all the time. What would I do without cats on my keyboard?;) If you want big ears, you’re going to need that laser.:lol:

That’s great that there are donations going to Ferals! :yess: Have a safe trip north.

lollie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise