Diary of Pixie the New Cat

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Diary,

Yesterday my new adoptive mom picked me up and brought me to my new home. On our way home I was quite nervous, but she kept talking to me softly, telling me about my new big sister Sushi, and assuring me that I would be loved. I spent the first day in her bedroom. At first I hid under the bed and kept as quiet as possible, but when she was not in the room, I came out and explored all the nooks and crannies of her bedroom and investigated all the new smells. I also pushed all the small bottles, papers, and other trinkets off the bedside tables, as that is one of my favourite games!

By bedtime I've already claimed the bedroom as my own, and jumped into bed with my new mom. I rolled around on her duvet just to make sure that my scent is everywhere, and also to show my mom how cute my belly is.

I like my new mom, but I'm not sure about my big sister Sushi. Yesterday we were completely separated in two different rooms; today mom is keeping the bedroom door open by a slit so that we could see a bit of each other. I've been dying to explore the rest of the house; I even tried to push my head through the slit, but my big sister Sushi has been monitoring me, and whenever we got close she hissed and growled at me! I'm not afraid of her but mom is adamant that we not be in the same room today.

PXL_20220206_233046642.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20220207_192237550.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Diary,

I'm taking a break from my shenanigans to write to you. By Day 2 evening I squeezed through the tiny door crack to explore the rest of the room. Bet Mom didn't know that I'm made of liquid! And there were so many new places to check out, new smells to look into, I got me busy for a long time! By Day 3 Mom couldn't contain me anymore! Every time I got put back into the bedroom I persistently and loudly demanded, physically and audibly, to be let out! And when I'm out, it's another round of investigations.

And the best par...oh my goodies! Hold your kitties! There is real bird TV to watch on the balcony!!!!!!!! That's the BEST.PART.OF.MY.DAY!!! I even found a perfect perch by the sofa arms to watch the bird TV.

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT MY NEW PLACE! But my big sister Sushi is less keen about me. She was at once mad at me and scare of me, so she hissed and growled at me when I got too close, and threw a few punches when I invaded her personal space, then ran away and hid from me. Though in those moments I was scared, a second later I would completely forget about it and wanted to chase follow her again! I quite like this game but Mom seems worried about it. No matter, I'm confident that my stubbornness charm will win over Sushi. It's already better today as Mom has kept the bedroom door open and we are lounging in the living room while Mom works. And when I pass by Sushi today she just looks at me wearily but doesn't get mad no more. She can't get mad at me because I gave her my cat bed as a peace offering!

Anyway, back to bird watching. Ttyl~

PXL_20220208_170524322.jpg

PXL_20220208_214621846.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220206_171731537.PORTRAIT 2.jpg