Devon Rex

Cooke

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello to all,
We are now ready for another devon rex after ours passed away last year after 16yrs of love.
If anyone knows of breeders that might have some kittens please let me know.

Thanks,
Martin

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I’m sorry about the loss of your kitty. :alright:

For finding a Devon Rex kitten, I would recommend going to a cat show to meet reputable breeders in your area. The breeders at shows are the ones who put a lot of time and effort into their breeding program. I’ll attach a link to the CFA and TICA show calendars. CFA posts their show counts online before the show, so you could double check to see if there will be Devon Rex there.

CFA: Show Calendar

Cat Shows US!! CFA Inc.

TICA:
Show Calendar

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
fd7445a8082591feec2da4bf0c2396de.gif
Cooke, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3650.JPG
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We are so sorry to her about your loss :alright:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If anyone knows of breeders that might have some kittens please let me know.
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site although sorry about the loss of your 16 year old, Devon Rex. :angel: You may want to consider posting in this section for additional advice: Showing and Ethical Breeding

Good luck, please feel free to check out some of the other Articles and resources available on the site. :goodluck:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, I so hope you'll stick around and introduce your new kitten to us when you have found him/her! Devon Rexes are so lovely, aren't they? I was saddened to hear that you had lost your beloved pet. We understand that pain, and we understand honoring the love that you shared by giving another cat a loving home.

Rest you gentle, Sweet Friend, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever. If you would like, you would be most welcome to post a tribute to this baby here: Crossing the Bridge.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. Condolences on the loss of your 16 year old devon rex. :alright:

I wasn't familiar with the breed so Googled to see some pics, and they are very cool looking cats. :catrub: I hope in time you find another one to help heal your broken heart. And when you do, be sure to come back here and introduce the new kitten.