Definitely part Oriental

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of the three Sligo street strays... Sounds like my Siamese did... Smooth sleek intensely black fur. Six white spots. Each armpit, private and throat. Small boned and slender Food faddy and so intelligent. I miss my Siamese so this is a wonder to me. Although I wonder how and why she came to be a street stray. Selkie is her name; sleek and svelte as a seal .

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you have a photo? Mix Siamese are often black, so she probably is half Siamese or less. If she has a similar body type.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not Siamese. Definitely part Oriental.

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
fI bred Siamese and Siamese cross for literally decades and the difference is palpable.This was confirmed on another expert forum etc and never in all those years a black Siamese cross. Very happy with her and with that diagnosis made over the years she has been here

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oriental cats are non color point Siamese and can come in black. Black is often the case when Siamese mix with non Siamese.
Why out of curiosity were you breeding Siamese crosses?

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
On this you are in error and as we have had this debate before I am qutting this topic

Standing by all have said and such a shame to take the thread off topic. Said what I needed to about these lovely Orieental cats. So delighted to have her as there is no way now I could afford one .Truly wonderful . A delightfiul little Oriental cat

Goodnight .