Declawed Female Cat Needs A Home

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cattie, a two-year-old longhaired cat, needs a home. She is spayed and vaccinated. She needs to be an indoor cat because she is declawed.

If you are in the Los Angeles area, specifically the San Gabriel Valley, please contact me. Cattie's owner wound up on the streets because her roommate did not come up with her half of the rent. Cattie's owner's former boyfriend has the cat, but he is also homeless. He loves cats, and wants her to go to either a rescue, or to a loving home.

Please let me know of any rescues who could take her, or someone who can give her a forever home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Umm, maybe getting the owner a home would automatically solve the cats problem.
That's easier said than done. The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment is $1,800 per month, plus a minimum pet deposit of $400 -- and many properties don't accept pets. Rooms for rent are anywhere from $600-$800 per month, plus security deposit and partial utility payments.

Frankly, the tone of your post is that the parties involved here are too stupid to realize that a home for them would solve the problem. That tone is not necessary and is not appreciated. If you can afford housing costs in Southern California, great. If not, post something constructive that will help the cat.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
That's good. I'm glad she's safe. :)