Decision On The International

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the International show just 3 weeks away, I have made a decision on taking Sterling. We are staying home -major BUMMER! I just can't justify taking a naked Persian to the most prestigious show of the year. Well, he isn't naked, but compared to full coated Persians right now, he is. Since I will be taking vacation I can use the time to clean my basement instead - doesn't that sound thrilling????:gaah:

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old is Sterling? Is he a Champion? If you look at the breed summaries you'll see that a large proportion of the cats entered in the International are Grands; I don't think the competition will be as intense for the Champions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sterling is a little over a year old and he is a champion. Honestly after the last show when he competed against his brother and lost in every ring I think it best to stay home until he gets coat. I firmly believe it was due to lack of coat because I handled the brother and Sterling is a better cat overall. He would be going against the same cat at the International.

auntie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Can you predict how the coat comes in? Is it likely to appear in the winter?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His coat is getting better, but will not be ready in time for the show. By November- December he should be in full coat, especially if I can bath him twice a week - which I am not sure I will be able to do given my work schedule.