Dear Santa (or, what my cat wants for Christmas)

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santa,

My name is Grace. I am a very loving and playful tabby cat. I know I am on your good kitty list because I treat my humans very well and hardly ever get into trouble.

This year I would like a parakeet. I think I would like a green one if it is not too much trouble. I promise to take very good care of my parakeet. I will make sure he gets lots of exercize.

I will leave you a plate of kitty treats by the tree.

Your friend,
Grace

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

Dear Santa,

My name is Abby. I am a timid little tabby girl and I am still adjusting to my home and the big cats that feed me. The big cats normally call me a good girl and only call me a bad girl once in a while. It's not my fault if the tablecloth hangs off the dining room table. Of course I have to pull it off.

This is my first year with these big cats. Last year I was locked in a place with lots of other little cats a few days before Christmas. For my first real Christmas, I would like some quiet toys that won't scare me. I would also like some more birdfeeders for outside the window. Speaking of the window, a new perch would be nice. If none of these are possible, an ant farm would be nice. I promise not to knock it over.

The big cat told me to tell you there will be milk and cookies out for you. Only the cookies will be left by the time you get here.

Love,

Abby

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dear Santa,
My name is Kallie. I was hopeing i was still on your good kitty list i know i am always getting in to all my meowmys things. I really do try hard to be good and stay out of stuff but it is so hard because my meowmy has so many neat things. well i will let you know what i want just in case i am still on your good list. I would like a cat tree with 3 different places i can sleep and i want it to be high and the color pink if it is not to much. I am awfuly sowwy about misbehaving and will try to be better next year

Love me always
Kallie

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Kallie,

I know Santa personally and am going to ask him to be especially good to you. You seem like a little angel who makes your humans very happy.
May I send you a virtual kiss, please?
Meowmy Bobbie
Originally Posted by jessicasoosweet

Dear Santa,
My name is Kallie. I was hopeing i was still on your good kitty list i know i am always getting in to all my meowmys things. I really do try hard to be good and stay out of stuff but it is so hard because my meowmy has so many neat things. well i will let you know what i want just in case i am still on your good list. I would like a cat tree with 3 different places i can sleep and i want it to be high and the color pink if it is not to much. I am awfuly sowwy about misbehaving and will try to be better next year

Love me always
Kallie

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Abby,

I am happy that you are in a furrevery home this year. I send a kiss to you.
Meowmy Bobbie

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Dear Santa,

My name is Abby. I am a timid little tabby girl and I am still adjusting to my home and the big cats that feed me. The big cats normally call me a good girl and only call me a bad girl once in a while. It's not my fault if the tablecloth hangs off the dining room table. Of course I have to pull it off.

This is my first year with these big cats. Last year I was locked in a place with lots of other little cats a few days before Christmas. For my first real Christmas, I would like some quiet toys that won't scare me. I would also like some more birdfeeders for outside the window. Speaking of the window, a new perch would be nice. If none of these are possible, an ant farm would be nice. I promise not to knock it over.

The big cat told me to tell you there will be milk and cookies out for you. Only the cookies will be left by the time you get here.

Love,

Abby

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Santa Claws,
We are 2 little boys who try hard to be good.
This is Shenandoah. The only time I am bad is when I get hungry and wake meowmy up to feed me or knock stuff over to remind her to feed me. But I am a good boy otherwise.

hi, santa! this is humble, and i live up to my name. I am a humble boy who hardly ever misbehaves.

we are both good to our meowmy.
we would like to be healthy and happy. we would like some new furry mice and a new cat dancer for eeach of us.

Most of all, we want our frens here to be healfy.
could you please tawk to God and ask him to make Lola well? and to get homes for the kitties not as blest as us?
an sen a speshul prize to the colorado gurls for the cafe, and to our sweetharts and meowmy katie?

thank you, santa.

we will leave some hooman cookies for you, ok?
shenandoah
humble kitty

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Dear Kallie,

I know Santa personally and am going to ask him to be especially good to you. You seem like a little angel who makes your humans very happy.
May I send you a virtual kiss, please?
Meowmy Bobbie
kallie sends a virtual kiss back

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Meowmy Bobbie, Shenandoah and Humble -

you are so sweet!

Love,

Abby

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Santa,

Me and Mika would like you to bring all the kitties special treats so they know how loved they are. Me and Mika are pretty good kitties most of the time and we have good humans so we don't really need anything. Besides, meowmy is putting up a tree this year (she didn't put one up last year) and me and Mika are anxious to check it out.

If you can get some magic and bring something to make all the sick kitties better, like Lola. Give the Cafe girls extra treats because they are so good to all of us.

Thank you Santa.

Love

Bijou

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santa,

I am not sure where I was this time last year, but it wasn't warm and I was always hungry. Then I went into this place with lots of other kitties, we were warm and always fed. Not alot of room to roam around - but i was content. A few months ago my new Meowmy (never knew I had one!) came and brought me from that wamr comfy place into a big place with other cats who run circles and chase me and wrestle - this is FUN! To top it all off, we are warm, fed and cuddled.

What I really want for Christmas is for those buddies of mine in the place before this to find a place like I am in now. Please Santa?

Ziggy

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Dear Santa Claws,

Most of all, we want our frens here to be healfy.
could you please tawk to God and ask him to make Lola well? and to get homes for the kitties not as blest as us?
an sen a speshul prize to the colorado gurls for the cafe, and to our sweetharts and meowmy katie?

thank you, santa.
Thanks, Humble and Shen (and your wonderful Meowmy!) for your prayers and for asking Santa to see what he can do about making Lola well!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Santa,

My name is Rowdy (don't let my name fool you - I'm really a GOOD girl). My brothers, Opie and Buddy and my dogs, Ike and Pearl and I have pretty much all we need.

Mom needs something called a "mortgage", though. She's trying to buy a brand- new house for all of us. Mom says the new house will have TWO bathrooms. Does this mean that we kitties will get our OWN bathroom?

Please, Santa, talk to the bank and tell them to give Mom a mortgage. We promise to keep our bathroom clean.

Sincerely,

Rowdy (writing for Opie, Buddy, Ike and Pearl)

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santa Paws,

This is Leo and Lola. Leo is a big, huggable and playful tabby cat and Lola is a loving, caring, blue kitten. THis year for Christmas we don't ask for much. We just ask for a few fuzzy mice...and maybe, if you're extra good to us, a new perch to sit on by the window.

But mostly what we ask for is for little Lola to have her health resotred to her. She's a very good cat, she doesn't get into trouble with Mommy and she is very kind and loving. She is only a little kitten and this is her very first Christmas! She has a very bad illness and all she asks is to be a healthy kitten with a nice, healthy life. Leo also asks to continue to be a healthy kitty. We have very nice humans in our lives that give us pretty much we could ever ask for, so we don't meed much. Just for our health and the health of our other kitty friends!

Love,
Leo and Lola

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is the best letter to Santa EVER! We ast for health for lil Lola, too. an for alla kitties. but speshully lil ones sick.

Originally Posted by lionessrampant

Dear Santa Paws,

This is Leo and Lola. Leo is a big, huggable and playful tabby cat and Lola is a loving, caring, blue kitten. THis year for Christmas we don't ask for much. We just ask for a few fuzzy mice...and maybe, if you're extra good to us, a new perch to sit on by the window.

But mostly what we ask for is for little Lola to have her health resotred to her. She's a very good cat, she doesn't get into trouble with Mommy and she is very kind and loving. She is only a little kitten and this is her very first Christmas! She has a very bad illness and all she asks is to be a healthy kitten with a nice, healthy life. Leo also asks to continue to be a healthy kitty. We have very nice humans in our lives that give us pretty much we could ever ask for, so we don't meed much. Just for our health and the health of our other kitty friends!

Love,
Leo and Lola

miyas_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dear Santa,

My name is Miya and I am a cat. This will be my second Christmas with my mommy. I have been a very, very good kitty. I wanted my very own cat tree, but right now my mommy is talking about taking me to this far away place called "America". I don't know where that is, but all I ask is that mommy and me are able to go there together safely. I am a very, very nervous kitty.

Love
Miya

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SantaPaws,

My name is Kitters, but I guess you already no'd that. For christmas I would like a house. Not a little one just fur me, but a real hooman size one for me an mommy and daddy. Mommy and Daddy said if they can get a real house they will make me a cool walking thing on the walls and perches every where! I'd really love one of those, they can't do it here cuz this apartment is so very very small! We are busting out at the seems mommy days. I would also like for every kitty to be healthy and loved by their mommys and daddys. Oh and one other little thing I'd like... I'd like a real play buddy, but it's got to be someone who doesn't scare me!!!

Thanks SantaPaws,
Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It makes us happy to reed alla these letter. It helps us to no that you kitties are lovin and caring. May we hug every kitty, ok? Shenandoan an Humble

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Sandy Claws,

My name is Aristotle and this will be my first Christmas. What I want the most is for you to take Topaz and give me a cat tree and bird seed so I can be entertained this winter. As for Topaz, you can drop her into the nearest...

ARISTOTLE!!!!!

*sigh* Okay, just make Topaz stop beating me up and eating all the dry food. And make her share grandmeowmy.
Sincerely, Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Saint Nicholas,

My name is Topaz and I am in a new home this holiday season. If it isn't too difficult, I'd like you to leave a certain Canadian Siamese in my stocking!
He is such a "Jewel"! *giggle*

Madam Topaz

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Dear Saint Nicholas,

My name is Topaz and I am in a new home this holiday season. If it isn't too difficult, I'd like you to leave a certain Canadian Siamese in my stocking!
He is such a "Jewel"! *giggle*

Madam Topaz

Mika stop teasing me!