Deal of the Day

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today, go to coupons.com and click on the top left under restaurant deals. Enter your zip code. This will take you to restaurants.com where you can scarf up $25 gift certificates for $4.00! You won't see the discount until you add the gift certificate(s) to your cart.

Of course, there are restrictions, but they are clearly shown. Many restaurants require spending $35 or $45 plus 18% tip, and you can only use one per party, per visit, but still a great deal IMO.

There is a pretty good selection, at least in my area. Sorry, though - I think it's only available in the USA.

Please post any great deals you know of.

subconsciousme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm a huge fan of Groupon and LivingSocial escapes.

I understand GroupOn has been under question recently but I have never had a problem, can redeem groupon's through my phone and who can resist 5 movie rentals for $2?

LivingSocial I use mostly for the "vacation" features. Since I live about 5 hours away from Southern CA we will probably be using it soon. Escapes change weekly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SubconsciousMe

I'm a huge fan of Groupon and LivingSocial escapes.

I understand GroupOn has been under question recently but I have never had a problem, can redeem groupon's through my phone and who can resist 5 movie rentals for $2?

LivingSocial I use mostly for the "vacation" features. Since I live about 5 hours away from Southern CA we will probably be using it soon. Escapes change weekly.
Thanks! I subscribe to GroupOn, but not LivingSocial. Checking it out though!

subconsciousme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
^^ Find anything?

We wanted to go to Newport Beach currently featured but can't on dates listed. Dang!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha! I live in too rural of an area.
Not that it matters, I'm not supported on that site (linux user) and I can't eat at most restaurants or even use most of the coupons given out anymore.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SubconsciousMe

^^ Find anything?

We wanted to go to Newport Beach currently featured but can't on dates listed. Dang!
I got sidetracked, but will look some more later.