Day 63 Updated!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, call the vet. He may ask you to bring the kitten in, or he may let you just pick up a tube to bring home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rachie1990

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good news cat people after 3 days worth of cleaning her little eye today it is open on its own it's got no gunk in and is healing very nice I'm so pleased my hard work and dedication had paid of ... update on mummy she has a date to be spayed and everyone who is having the kitty's are getting them spayed to so we will stop this chain of accidental pregnancy ... a big thank u on all your help but I will keep u posted about the babies.

Attachments

Rachie1990

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was totally new to it all I was scared I could of lost the little baby I'm glad she's better I just wanna keep them all they are so cute the black one Is so hard to take a pic of because u can hardly see him hahaha Sarthur2 Sarthur2 you have helped tons and I appreciate it so much

Attachments

Rachie1990

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The wonders of a child's ball pool :) the babies were escaping the nest so I went out and brought this for £11 from argos, kittens safe and mum can let them roam without them getting stuck under things in the room they are 3 weeks today x

Attachments

Rachie1990

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hiya I wanted to just update u on the babies all weaned and pooing in litter box they are very playful and are adorable and get into things. They are 7 weeks on wed/Thurs I have good homes for them which are family so I get to see them often. Hope u like the pictures I put for u some of the quirky things they get up to x

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
:yeah: Also, make sure everyone plans to spay and neuter no later than 12-16 weeks.

They are so adorable! I love the picture of the kitten sleeping in the doll carriage! :)

Rachie1990

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes my sisters who are having them are spaying the babies as it was my condition that they can have thy both have cats already so they will have another play mate for them .. them plus I can see them all grow up .. I myself is keeping the black boy and the tiger Im getting mum spayed as soon as they stop pawing at her belly . The one in the carriage is tiger I'm really suprised that she had four totally different colour kittens it was amazing to watch them grow x