Dave and Lilly <3

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I miss you both, thank you for being the absolute soul and heart of my house for 17 years, Lilly passed in her sleep at 19 years old in early November, and my soul cat David I took in to euthanize late December. My best friends here for almost 2 decades, what good fun times we had! wait for me please in heaven, my angel friends, I love and miss you both so much! [emoji]128570[/emoji][emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]128156[/emoji][emoji]128147[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Almost two decades! What a wonderful journey you all had, to have the opportunity to know and love those sweet babies is a treasure beyond measure. The bond you have all formed is strong, know their new life's paths will parallel yours until it meets again down that long road of life. Use those precious memories to comfort yourself, I know how empty the house and the heart can feel when we move on as we have to do without their physical presence. But their spiritual love will never die, it is eternal and will follow you forever. They would never want to bring pain to the one they love so much, bring happiness once again into your heart as they would wish for you. Time is the only thing that helps, give yourself time and be gentle on yourself,surround yourself with those who understand, we will help you heal that broken heart. Take care.......RIP beautiful Dave and Lilly, you are joined forever more in spirit as you were in life, I pray you have a swift journey to the Rainbow Bridge, and find that perfect spot of sun to lie in and  warm yourself. May the angels protect and love you until once again you meet the one who misses you so very much. Sleep tight!