Dating Site Ads

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Quick update - we've managed to figure out which network the ads are not coming from. Trying to find the exact culprit is a bit more difficult but hopefully we should fix it soon.
Just to clarify, this isn't the kind of ads that we allow in our ad stream. It's a "rogue" campaign that managed to slip through the filters. I know it's super annoying (I'm getting these ads too :mad:) and I do apologize for this. Hopefully they'll be gone within a day or two. Thank you for your patience!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one getting them. And that you are narrowing down the culprit. Looking forward to seeing almost any other ad, but them. ;)

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Well, these ads proved to be extra challenging! Quite a few people are currently involved in the investigation, trying to figure out how they sneak past our filters. Fingers crossed, we managed to block them yesterday. I'm not seeing them anymore, please let me know if you still are rubysmama rubysmama and others.

Thank you for your patience!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Anne Anne I'm not seeing them either. :woohoo: :banana1: :banana2: :bunnydance: :jump: :jive: :dance: :woo:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Good to hear! Let me know if any come back. These guys are apparently super sneaky and keep changing forwarding routes to their site to get it past the filters but we'll keep squashing them if they return. :bat:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks for the report! These are very sneaky advertisers. They get banned under one name and the crawl back using another so then we have to ban them again. We rely on the reports to know when they're back so please keep them coming. Thank you!