Dario Argento

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Butter or Yellow; he’s an older cat who shows up every so often.
View attachment 315825View attachment 315826
Aww, my Baby Fred was a black and white cat like that, Figaro looks pretty if he looks like that.

That's the kitty who was showing an attitude in that one photo. ;) He's an older ornery tommy kitty as I recalled- is he getting better about being petted?

The only difference is that Fig has more white on his back and his eyes are a goldish mud-brown, if you can picture that. Figaro is a mess- both inside and out. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dario the GreyCat

Owned by Dario since 10/09/2019
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's the kitty who was showing an attitude in that one photo. ;) He's an older ornery tommy kitty as I recalled- is he getting better about being petted?

The only difference is that Fig has more white on his back and his eyes are a goldish mud-brown, if you can picture that. Figaro is a mess- both inside and out. :)
Oh! Yes, sorry he is. I must’ve missed the line. Dario got a round of kitten shots today so I’ve been scatterbrained. He’s 4.2lbs! Two days away from being three months.
When he’s around he usually meows and comes up to me for pets. I’m trying to win him over, I’m winning him over with wet food.

Aw, Figaro does sound pretty. I know you’ve had struggles with him. I have a big soft spot for those black and whites. I am curious about the brown eyes you mention.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet he took his shots like a big boy- like the champ he is. That is an impressive weight for his age- you can tell by his pics that he is going to be a large feline. Jeff was a very large cat, especially for a girl. Dario reminds me of her. :) I can still remember that first picture of him when he was such a vulnerable little guy- you have taken such good care of him, Steph.

You will get there with Butter, you have the touch. Cats gravitate towards people who are calm and gentle, and you posses both characteristics.

I am having a hard time understanding Figaro- he is just so destructive. I want to spend more time with the new arrivals but he won't let them get near me. I will post a photo of him tomorrow and you can see those gross eyes for yourself. :)

Dario the GreyCat

Adult Cat
Purraise
I bet he took his shots like a big boy- like the champ he is. That is an impressive weight for his age- you can tell by his pics that he is going to be a large feline. Jeff was a very large cat, especially for a girl. Dario reminds me of her. :) I can still remember that first picture of him when he was such a vulnerable little guy- you have taken such good care of him, Steph.

You will get there with Butter, you have the touch. Cats gravitate towards people who are calm and gentle, and you posses both characteristics.

I am having a hard time understanding Figaro- he is just so destructive. I want to spend more time with the new arrivals but he won't let them get near me. I will post a photo of him tomorrow and you can see those gross eyes for yourself. :)
He's such a quiet cat, he whimpered a bit at the first one and voiced some protest but he was a very good boy. :) Tabbys are special cats, that's something that has become apparent to me. Thank you, mom and I did the best we could. It's hard to believe how tiny and helpless he was. He's made me think about doing baby kitten fosters in the summer.

Thank you. I've always been drawn to cats, and I've always had a pretty good way with them. I used to feed barn cats when we used public barns. I have to ask my neighbors if he is anyone's. If he isn't, he seems to still be a Tomcat, I'll take him to my vet and see if he is and get him fixed if he isn't.

Aw, I'm excited to see him! Destructive? I know you made a thread and you mentioned some of the things does. Have you been able to make any headway with him?

Dario the GreyCat

Adult Cat
Purraise
Butter doesn't belong to anyone in my area so far, and I found a local TNR place - I just have to wait for him to show up again! And see if I can rent a trap from them since they won't take cats in carriers.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, my Baby Fred was a black and white cat like that, Figaro looks pretty if he looks like that.
Is Butter the one who was looking surly in that one photo? :)

I never had a Tux, but always wanted one. Its weird how that happens, I have had many cats in my lifetime but this is the first year I got a black kitty cat.
The pic was deleted.
tumblr_mj7wieGdMW1qbrdf3o2_r1_500.gif