Dancing Cat All Stages Feline Formula

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of our vendors is now carrying cat and dog food.  This is the name of the cat food.  Has anyone heard of it?

The info we received states Its made with premium quality fish meal with wild herring, chicken meal, salmon meal, lamb meal and taurine. Contains whole brown rice, whole oats and barley.   Its a holistic natural cat food .

The font is pretty small on my info sheet but did dive the exact ingredients and nutrition analysis.  Crude protein 32% Crude fat 19% Crude fiber 3% moisture 10% ash 6% Ca:ph ration  1.5 7:1 kcal per cup its either 135 or 155 grams /8 oz.

Any info would be great.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Actually, I found some reviews for it under "Laughing Dog" on Amazon.  They say they use free-run chickens also (I'm thinking this is what I term "free range")  Here's the exact list of ingredients from them:

Ingredients: fish meal (with wild herring), chicken meal, pearled barley, oat meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid (as a preservative), fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), phosphoric acid, dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, methionine, calcium carbonate, calcium propionate, virgin coconut oil, cranberries, blueberries,raspberries; minerals: zinc, iron, maganese, copper, iodine, cobalt, selenium; vitamins: vitamin e, vitamin c, riboflavin, niacin, d-pantothenic acid, thiamine, vitamin a, pyrodoxine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin b12, vitamin d3.  Plus they say this:

Product Features

Flavor: Dancing Cat  | Size: 16--Pound Bag

• Instead of traditional extruding methods, all our formulas use a unique process called a Vacuum Infusion System or VIS
  • We only use free-run Canadian chicken and wild-caught, sustainable herring, sardines and anchovies that are ethoxiquin free in our products
  • We could talk about Virgin Coconut Oil all day long! It's one of our favorite superfoods in all our pet food and treat formulas
  • With the addition of whole raspberries, blueberries and cranberries, Laughing Dog added even more punch to our superfood
  • Ingredient quality matters to us at Laughing Dog