Daily Thread Tuesday 10/5/2011

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all! Hope it's ok that I start the daily thread?

Soooo tired today seeing as I was up late with foster Portia while she was in labor.

Working away getting things done before going to the dentist this afternoon for a broken tooth.
Not looking forward to that at all, but my dentist is great. Just hoping I don't need a root canal this time.

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Kailie

Hopefully you don't have to get a root canal....eeek I'm so scared of the dentist

Can't wait to see pics of the new babies

Today it's cold and going to rain soon. Tysin is home from school because he's not 100% over the flu....I plan on doing lots of reading today and that is it....just him and I today since the little girls I babysit on Tuesdays are both sick.

Hope you all have a good one

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... it RAINED last night!!
I mean, you don't really understand how it can be such a big deal to get rain in May until you actually live in SoCal, where it just plain doesn't rain this time of year! Dec-Feb or so, that's it! I'm not complaining, we always need rain, and my garden appreciated it, but man it's just weird. I think I've seen more rain in the past 6 months than I did in the past 4 years of living here!

Anyway... I have to hunker down and get a LOT of homework done before class tonight. It's really not due until next Tuesday at the final, but i want to check the answer key and see if I'm doing any of it right, and if not, then I have this week to fix things. So, not an incredibly fun day for me, but it's ok. It's the last week of the semester before finals next Mon and Tue.

In between homework I'll try to find some jobs to apply for...

And that's about it! Have a good day, good luck at the dentist Kailie!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
today has been fab!

I was at work this morning, them my friend and I went for some lunch and a pint or two because im having a birthweek not just a birthday

and tomorrow is more of the same, spot of shopping lunch then a friends party then im being good thursday and i have my party on friday

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
its an amazing day here! Nice and sunny and warm!

I had the morning off since i had to go to the eye doctor but the appointment was fast so I have a few hours off before I go teach my private lessons. Now all I need to do is wait for my eyes to return to normal so I can put my contacts back in.

THen its work and then the gym. Then home to make a poster for tomorrow's concert.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Morning all! Hope it's ok that I start the daily thread?

Soooo tired today seeing as I was up late with foster Portia while she was in labor.

Working away getting things done before going to the dentist this afternoon for a broken tooth.
Not looking forward to that at all, but my dentist is great. Just hoping I don't need a root canal this time.
Hope Portia is alright!!! Keep us posted. I hate dentist's, I have a great one too, but I am a huge cry baby at the dentist. Good luck

I am feeling a bit better today. Been down in the dumps, if you don't know, Yogi my feral is gone, it's been over ten days, not one sighting and I have searched everywhere for him.
. I have had alot of cries over him, never knew how much the little guy meant to me till he was gone. I pray for him everyday, all day long. OK< now I am sad again. Must go...........

Have a great day to you all

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today's been a nice day, but the clouds are out and it thunder stormed this morning, not the best day, but good enough for me. I have a lot of work to get done today too!