Daily Thread Tues June 10th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps!

Welp, it is going to be another hot one today..but probably some thunderstorms again. We actually had some tornado warnings on the weekend but they rarely touch down here (if ever).

Had an amazing weekend with Josh

Trout is on my lap getting some much needed cuddles

Not much planned for today, just work and then getting back on track with laundry..etc..

Have a great one!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Had an amazing weekend with Josh
You are so cute Nat

I had a good-ish day. Bit tired. Baby gets the hiccups regularly. I thought it was cute the first time, for about a minute. Lol.

Feel like a stuffed basketball and am about to go and have a bath.

Only 10 more sleeps until I finish work yay!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walking up to a sunny day but rain is in forecast.

Got up early (about 4:30 am) due to a bit of a stiff neck.

Finally working today-some weeding then a visit to a new client, then more weeding at another client. Got two calls yesterday for work but one might not work out ok-she should have called a month ago and it involves a bit of construction.

The girls are snoozing on the bed and Bakker is trying to send me vibes to let him outside (not gonna happen).

Neil is going with one of his brothers to visit their sis in the nursing home so I'm on my own for dinner tonite.

Nothing too exciting.....

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HOT here! Hopefully the plumber will come today to replace the pipes so we can use the kitchen sink and dishwasher (haven't been able to use either since last Wednesday)! Other than that, not a whole lot going on today.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!!

Raining and much cooler here this morning. It's nice to have a break from the scorching temps for a bit.

Heading off to work shortly, have a meeting with my boss after lunch but that is about it for today.

Nothing special planned for after work.

The kitties are good this morning, tearing around the house like banshee's apparently they are also enjoying the cooler weather.

Everyone have a good day

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
it's really humid here again and i've been up off and on all night with pepe and his sneezing the poor little guy

today is a relax day I think maybe sit under a fan and cuddle the boys

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another scorcher here today
But the heatwave is supposed to break, and by only about 90 tomorrow instead of 100+ *sigh*

I hate summer.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Raining and much cooler here this morning. It's nice to have a break from the scorching temps for a bit.
Exact opposite for us here! It's been cold (60s) and over cast for months (we had three days of warmth a month ago, cold and yucky before that), but as of yesterday afternoon, it's starting to feel like spring / summer may get here after all! Even though it was only 50 at 6:00 this morning and overcast (as 90% of mornings are here), it feels like it will get hot. It's almost 8:00, and I am warm! That's unusal- and warmth will be a nice break from the winter-weather we've been having! (I know, careful what I ask for, but I intend to enjoy it as much as possible!)

The last 24 hours have been amazing! Most wonderful is what I wrote in my "My First Fosters" thread- I got kitten love last night! It was great. Mommy hates us, but the kittens are to die for!

And, my husband and I bought a Prius last night!!!
I've wanted one forever, but didn't think we could afford it. We ended up trading in both our cars for one Prius. We've been using only one for over 6 months now, so decided there was no point in paying for and insuring two $15k cars and using one when when would could just get a $30k car! We should get it in about 3 weeks, it'll be brand new!

So between the kitties and the car and the wondeful weather, I was far too excited and didn't sleep at ALL last night, so it was spent cuddling with Evie.
Except for the fact that I'm swamped at work and running on about 1/2 hr of sleep, things are GREAT!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was another sleepless night with all the storms were're getting! Our tree suffered yet some more damage.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yucky hot again today here. Stumpy was enjoying the cool night last night so wanted to play all night. She kept bringingher mousey onto the bed for me to throw for her...

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its not too warm here right now, only 18. It is only supposed to get up to 21. Its nice to have a break from really hot weather.

I am working 3-9:30 today. I really don't feel like going to work, I would rather just lay around and have a lazy day today.