Daily Thread TGIF Oct 29th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Cold and rainy today. I hope the weather for the Halloweenies is better than this, because it's not very nice out.

I hope you all have a good day and a good Halloween weekend!!

I am off to work, and I have a very busy weekend to prepare for tonight. Ugh.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hey all

its a bit overcast and windy here

what a morning ive had so far, smooch has been struggling withthe litterbox this morning so my mam rushed him to the vets so yeah all go this morning

i have work this evening which tbh i cant b bothered with its an 18th party so its going to be full of 17 year olds trying to buy drinks and i cant be hassled with the abuse ill get when i ask them all for ID

enjoy your day everyone

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning! And TGIF!

It's grey and dismal here this morning, about 46 degrees. It rained during the night.

DH and my brother are going to our high school football game tonight; so far, we're undefeated, 8-0. I'm leaving work early this afternoon to do some Christmas shopping for DH.....there are some good bargains tonight and tomorrow at our local mall.

On Saturday, we're going to visit with friends for dinner and for a game night. I'm to bring the bread and the dessert, but I have no idea what to make. I'll make my garlic parmesan yeast rolls for the bread and maybe some kind of pumpkin-y dessert since we're well into fall now. I don't think it's too early for a pumpkin chiffon pie.

Have a great Friday! And a fantastic Halloween!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

Cool and rainy here today too!

Going for a massage after work, then home to finish cleaning out my bedroom in preparation for my new bedroom furniture arriving tomorrow!!!
It will be a busy evening, but well worth it because I plan on spending the whole weekend laying in bed admiring my new furniture!!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

Its beautiful out this morning, was 55ºF when I left the house. Supposed to be 70ºF and no humidity (yet it was 90ºF and horribly humid yesterday
) So happy to have the cooler temps and be able to shut off the AC again and enjoy the weather.

Working, having lunch with hubby, more work, and hoping the shelter comes back today with some adoptables
Yesterday people at work were starting to ask ME for information on the animals
Guess I just fit in with the shelter coordinator! She is supposed to be back if her father's surgery goes well

So glad its Friday, I'm ready to be able to sleep in! Tomorrow I'm going to the Coastal Carolina Fair for the first time (this'll be the 6th time it's been in town since I moved here
)

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its cold and windy out today and if the wind blows just right it sounds like a tornado outside. Fun fun fun. Im honestly pretty miserable despite having a good morning. Canine issues once again rear their ugly head.....Is it bedtime yet because Im just BLAH. Atleast the woodstove is keeping me nice and toasty. Oooo and tomorrow is BFs birthday so our woo hoo moment for the weekend is hopefully going to be shampooing the carpet in the house. Tons of fun..I know..but hey our bday presents to each other has so far been home improvement projects and we are not putting the money into replacing the carpet.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone! Sure is nice to be back here at TCS, I've been away for too long!

It's COLD here this morning, I'm not ready for this weather yet. I'm going to hibernate inside today and get some cleaning done

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thinking of Smooch Ashley!

I'm actually working in the office today.
Came in and 3rd shift had put a bag of Halloween treats on everyone's desk!
Mine are now almost gone.

Dana and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go see Saw 3D tonight!
I LOVE the series, nothing better than lots of blood and guts, plus in 3D it's going to be amazing. Just worried where it's opening night, I hope we can get tickets.

Then tomorrow night we're going to my aunt's Halloween party, should be fun! Plus it's only like a 10 minute walk away, so we're able to walk home drunk.

Enjoy your weekend all!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It finally got cooler today and it feels so good, it's a little windy also. Tonight is out to dinner with the BF and then home for some alone time. We usually watch Blue Bloods together, it is my favorite new show starring the still handsome Tom Sellick.

Tomorrow night we'll be going with two other couples to a club that is having a Halloween Party, should be lots of laughs. As far as Halloween itself, no plans except spending time at Russ' and saying hi to his 3 kitty's.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... coolish out so far but supposed to go to 79 this afternoon. That will be nice! I will open as many windows as I can (half of them are painted shut
) to let some heat in. This house really un-retains heat, or retains cold, or something like that. It's colder inside than outside is what I'm getting at!

I am having a potato day I think, really not in the mood to do school work or anything else really. Tomorrow we're going sofa shopping, at least to look, and I forget what else is happening. Sunday is football and trick-or-treat. So today I am planning on being a lump.

One thing I would like to do though is make coffee, but Genever is napping on my lap, so I'm stuck on the chair for now.

Have a good day everyone!