Daily Thread TGIF Dec 5th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning lovelies!!
ITS FRIDAY!

We are heading out to one of Josh's friends MInor league hockey games tonight, it should be fun.

Crazy busy this time of year..tomorrow, I have a dentist appointment, then out for breakfast with friends, then Christmas shopping...Sunday we have a Christmas dinner at a friends house to go to..I am making the appetizers

Next weekend, a whole new ballgame with events out the yin yang again

Anyhoo, have a great day folks!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is mine and my boyfriends anniversary!
We've been together for 6 years now and I love it! We are leaving for Gatlinburg here in a few hours to spend the weekend having some fun and doing some shopping.

The kitties are going to be a lone all weekend though. But we have a friend coming by tomorrow to check on everyone. But they like being a lone sometimes I think. LOL!

Hope everyone has a great day!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Very cold, and snowy here today, it's coming down so hard right now you can hardly see across the street.

Luckily I don't have anything I need to go out for today so I guess I will just putter around the house. I have a few chores to do this morning but this afternoon is pretty much free and clear for whatever strikes my fancy.

The kitties are all sitting in the window watching the snow..it seems to be one of their favorite hobbies these days.

Everyone have a great day

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the day off of work today

After sleeping in this morning, I decided to get out all of the Christmas decorations and start decorating. The girls are freaked out

Have a great Friday Everyone!!!!

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning & happy Friday everyone

Still working on month-end close but it's not as crazy as a few days ago.

Hubby will be flying oversea to see his mom next week so this is the last weekend we'll be spending time together. He won't be back unitl 12/31. I'm a little sad that he won't be spending holiday with me but on the other hand I can finally declutter the house.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a nice sunny day but we have January temps -I thinks its about 4F (-16C).
Did some quick holiday decorating outside though.

Bobber is feeling much better today-in fact she is doing laps (slowly) around the house and wanted to go outside!! Still giving the antibiotics remain a challenge.

Tonite is Neil's Christmas party. Its a cocktail hour and watching a holdiday dinner theatre show. Its going to be cold tonite and I don't know the temp of the place we are going to so I'm dressing a bit warmer than usual!

Finished removing fall decorations and have some Christmas ones out-have to wait for help in getting containers. Will work on some presents today though.

Thats about all-oh two inches of snow tonite as well (total of 12 inches for the week)
And blowing snow too but with the temps so cold the snow is pretty dry so the blowing snow won't be too bad but might delay a SIL from coming shopping with me tomorrow.

Have a good one...........