Daily Thread: Sat. 22nd July

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well its 7.50am and the temperature is already 74 degrees, i do believe we are in for yet another
day.

Hoping to get out on the Harley today, there is a new aquarist shop in a garden centre near Crewe that i would like to visit. Assuming it doesn't get too hot that is

Hubby is still in bed, he is on nights tonight so i can watch what ever i want on tv this evening
without any grumblings

Birds are singing, cats are full and i need another herbal tea

Whatever you plan on doing, have a great day

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

You're on the ball!
Hope you don't get too sticky in your leathers!

I think it's going to be another glorious day here too!
I have to nip to the pet shop and grab some James Wellbeloved for the kits and then headed up to Bury for a while!

Have a great day everyone!

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Everyone in my house is asleep except me. I really should be taking a nap sometime soon since I have to drive to the West Coast (erm, of FL... not the country
) in about 6 hours. My grandmother died a few months ago, which was very sad, but she left behind an entire house full of furniture that no one else wants and I desperately need. So YAY I'll finally have un-dog-chewed couches!
And now maybe my new house won't echo when anyone speaks

So dad o' fur kids is asleep with the pups. Tryon is sleeping in a corner somewhere very miffed about the new baby. Pee Wee is curled up in my lap vibrating from purring so hard... and I'm about to pass out on my keyboard, but my addiction to TCS is keeping me awake!

Hope everyone has a great and relaxing day!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like everyone is off to a great start this morning

How long will the drive across FL take you?

I'm up bright and early this morning, Reilly wanted some hugs and kisses, so he demaded that I get out of bed.

I hope everyone has a great relaxing weekend!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

Yesterday was a very unproductive day... aside from some indoor gardening and some cleaning (finally found out where that fish smell came from in my cupboard... some potatoes had gone bad, to the point where there was brown juice at the bottom of the bag
)

Hopefully I can get some school work done today. I'll go to the universtiy where it's air conditioned. If people at the library annoy me too much (people who talk in the library REALLY bug me), I'll go to the history lab. I have the key and there wont be anyone there.

Then I might invite myself over for dinner at my grandparents and go see the fireworks.

It looks like it might rain today... but hopefully that wont be too much of a problem for the fireworks.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well another sunny but much cooler day thoday-chance of rain (fingers crossed) this afternoon.

I am recovering from my massive day yesterday of retail therapy with my mom and cousin. I bought lots of stuff mainly on sale with some really good prices.

We had a splendid lunch out at a local Italian bistro and my cousin tried to bribe the waiter as they make their own sangria and she wanted to buy some to take home!!

A $78 pair of shoes down to $19.99. At one store stuff was 50% off then an additional internet coupon for additional 25% off. I finished off 2 more people on my Christmas list!! I better stop shooping for a while after yesterday.

But my big find-DH said if I found something at the mall for my birthday-well he shot down a couple of earlier ideas-I was a Marshall Fields and bought a pink sapphire/diamond ring that was an unbeilivable price. I take a pix and post later. I did call him before I bought it as it was a bit of $$$

Going to work in one perrenial bed today. Nothing else going one.

Have a good weekend....

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

How long will the drive across FL take you?
About 2.5 hours. That's the thing about Florida... all these big cities but none of them are connected. Usually you have to drive completely out of your way and then backtrack to get where you're going

Now off to hop in the shower and get to driving. Later everyone!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like everyone gets to do something fun today. I have to work from 4pm-12:30am. It sucks because I am alone after 7pm and it gets really busy because theres always concerts accross the street.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going swimming with my family a little ways out of town..I have been there a million times but my aunt Sharon and her Aunt Emma haven't and we decided to take them (they are visiting) it should be fun!
they have a water slide and I am definately going on it!
it's supposed to be 91 degrees here today..such a great day to go swimming!
I hope everyone has a great day!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!
I am off work finally and ready to enjoy the rest of the weekend off.

I'm so tired. I'm only working 48 hours this week, but since I'm working 6 days, I feel like I'm working more. I'm dragging. It's terrible and I can't sleep even though I really want to, I just can't shut off my body. I think I got 3 hours of sleep last night.
Oh well, what can you do?
I hope I at least get tomorrow all day off. that's my one day off. Maybe I can catch up on my sleep. ( or cleaning..
) Which ever comes first.

Have a great night everyone!!!