Daily thread Hump day Oct 17th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning cat lovers!

I am not doing much today..just working. Eating some toast right now with some coffee....thats about it...exciting eh?

I hope ya'll have a good one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Morning. How'd your date go Nat?? Hope you had a good time! Happy hump day.
It wasn't a date Brandi
I was just catching up with an old friend!! But it went very well..we had fun

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning

I woke up this morning and it felt like someone rubbed sandpaper down my throat while I was sleeping.

Well, at least my grad school funding application is pretty much done now. I just need to mail the paperwork tonight.
If I get that funding, I would be able to take 2 years to do my M.A. and I wouldn't need to get into debt to do it. So I REALLY, REALLY hope I get that money.

I wont know until the Spring though.

So right now I'm just getting ready for work. Tonight if I have enough energy to move, I'll clean up my apartment.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all!

Whitey seems to be getting better, he's sneezing and coughing less
However I heard Beauty start to sneeze last night. So we are keeping our eyes on her.

I forwarded my resume back to that HR person. she's passing my information along to senior management to see if they're interested in hiring me. Hopefully
they like me and want an interview.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll cross my fingers for ya Jenney! I'm supposed to be getting dressed to go for an 'apply in person' job ad I found. I hate those!!!!

Still working on house stuff before DH's Dad and his lady friend get here on Friday. He's got pretty bad allergies so I may give the girls a bath with the allergen reducing stuff. He's not staying overnight here this time so I may not put them through that. I don't like the way it makes the girls smell and they would prefer I didn't too. I'm going to use the Febreeze with allergen reduced on our furniture and things before they get here Friday, that may be enough help for him.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy!!!

Well we got over 1 1/2 inches of rain yesterday (a record for this time of yr). But no rain until this evening. Might work clean-up in veg garden if not too muddy.

Mom and Dad came yesterday afternoon as they flew out this am to visit my sister for a month. We had problems with seat assignment for I had to fix that last night (Mom stresses easy over stuff like that) Got to the airport way to earlier this morning though-they had a nice long wait. Connection is a bit tight but should be ok.

Worked on hemming more of my cat blankets for the rescue however I ran out of seam binding again!!

Watched a whole buch of birds splashing around in one of the bird baths (I have three)
-they were having a bird bath party!!

Not much else going on for the rest of the day.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I'll cross my fingers for ya Jenney! I'm supposed to be getting dressed to go for an 'apply in person' job ad I found. I hate those!!!!
Ooo! Thanks! I'm about ready to go out for the 'apply in person' jobs too.