• White

• White belly

• Mix

Results are only viewable after voting.

FreedomKitty17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What would you consider the cutest color for a cat? Though looks don't matter at all compared to personality, it's fun to discuss different cat appearances :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FreedomKitty17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Adorable!!! :) I have 1 black cat and 2 stray black kittens that I am fostering. Their eyes always seem to pop to me. :)

RequestKen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My own cat is a grey and white tabby, but I have always had a soft spot for black cats. I'm not too picky though :)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think orange cats are the cutest and the sweetest. I used to have 8 cats and 7 of them were orange. Except for the gray one they were all related.

MoxieinMaine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So many adorable kitties in this thread! I love all colors, but if I have to narrow it down, I'm torn between two choices... I've always been partial to tortie/calicos, but now that I have my black baby, I can't imagine anything cuter! The black kitten is my Moxie, and the tortie was my old girl Callie as a kitten. We unfortunately lost Callie to lung cancer earlier this spring. I just can't decide between them who's cuter!

Attachments

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Torties, Tuxedos, and gray/blue British Shorthair are the cutest.

Summercats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a soft spot for brown mackerel tabbies with white feet and bellies or gray cats with white feet and bellies, semi long haired cats in particular. Oh and black cats. Those are my favorite patterns/colors but most all cats fit the description cute to me.

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I had gone to the shelter to adopt a kitten, I had hoped I would find a grey one or perhaps a grey and white. Instead I went home with this little orange and white monster but one of these days I'd like to find him a grey and white buddy. I've always had a thing for grey.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
When I went to adopt a cat, for some reason I had it in my mind that I only wanted an orange cat. And luckily for me, and Ruby, she was looking to be adopted at the same time I was looking to adopt. For that reason, I voted "orange" in the poll. :winkcat:

If I was looking for a cat today, I might go for pure white or pure grey. But, honestly, I love all cats, regardless of their colours. :catrub:

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had seven cats in my life. Four were either grey or grey tabbies-the other three being calico, orange tabby, and my current black. Grey certainly dominates, but I'd say that was sheer chance. I love all cats :catrub:

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When playing with our kitten June Bug I would definitely have to go with orange..

But then when out with Makena, I would certainly say light gray/brown (with spots of course!)

Of course when Lilia lays in the sun with her fur glittering, it would have to be tan with black swirls

Yet when I am visiting my brother and Enzo strolls by with his long soft fur blowing in the breeze - I would say gray..

I can't ever forget our long passed Bug. Tabby is obviously my first choice...

Or my long gone Bits, solid black.... so black is really my favorite.....
But then we had Milou, a pretty white and patchy black, so that's a favorite too...

So if I had to pick a favorite color... I would go with Orange, brown/gray (with spots!), tan and black, gray, tabby, black, black and white. And that's my final decision. Except MoxieinMaines tortie a few posts back...that's my favorite too. Oh, and Kieka's pointed. And Wags solid gray Nikita.

I guess my favorite is color is whatever is on the cat I happen to be looking at or thinking about.... so my favorite might vary a little a bit :)

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if you go by the "cottonelle" advertisements it would be white. (but maybe thats just because toilet paper is white)

No.............. my guys arent white.

To me "cuteness" is a package:

the expression of the face
the shape, size of the body, proportion of the body parts
a posible wording caption
what the cat is doing (or not doing)
the shape, color of the eyes, open or closed ect
length of the fur

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All kitties are lovely IMO... But if I had to pick it would be "calico". I am on calico #3 at this point so, yeah....