Cute Kitty Beds

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Carl is adorable!

The cave bed is a Whisker City Pyramid Bed, and l found it at Petsmart. There were a lot of different colours and fabrics, but what l liked about this one was that it's soft and velour-ish.

The inner pillow that came with it is made of nylon, so the downside to that is that it creates a fair amount of static for the cats when they're moving around in it.

lt also has the nylon mouse-toy hanging in the doorway. l thought for sure that would be ripped off within a day, but it's all still in one piece 

stephiedoodle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi have no photos at the moment but Lilly will shun her polka dot oval bed for a paper shopping bag any day of the week. or Our tufted king size  mattress which annoys the oh to no end as she likes his side of the bed righ between his legs cold nose snuggled under his lovely warm thigh. Hehe she has him wrapped around her little dew claw like no other.

percy persian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Percy discovered another thing that can function as his bed as well - my empty hand bag. I transferred bags and and left this unused one on my sofa. Percy must have taken it as my offering it to him as his alternate bed.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Sweet. 
      Mouse never used to wait till bags were empty, he'd climb in and chew anything he could get his teeth in to: he'd even climb in to them if I hung them up on door handles.  

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought this bed when I was still waiting to hear if I would be able to adopt Oliver.

I don't recall him ever sleeping in it. I think I've seen him lay in it a time or two for a few minutes. Otherwise, he doesn't really touch it.

He prefers my desk chair, which I rarely use, so I put a blanket in it and that's basically his bed. At night, he sleeps on my bed.

He also likes to sleep in my lap or on the couch beside me. And yesterday he slept inside the little box that serves as the second floor of his cardboard cat condo. I think that's because the kids were playing on the computer by the desk chair, being a little too loud.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't recall him ever sleeping in it. I think I've seen him lay in it a time or two for a few minutes. Otherwise, he doesn't really touch it.

He prefers my desk chair, which I rarely use, so I put a blanket in it and that's basically his bed. At night, he sleeps on my bed.

He also likes to sleep in my lap or on the couch beside me. And yesterday he slept inside the little box that serves as the second floor of his cardboard cat condo. I think that's because the kids were playing on the computer by the desk chair, being a little too loud.
awwhe I love his markings, I like how you can tell when your cat is probably annoyed by loud noises cos they avoid their favorite areas ha ha
I love the half asleep squished face! My kitten doesn't wait for the bag to be emptied she just climbs right in. I almost left the house with her in my bag once!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

@GraveKandi, does Ziggy still sleep in her little strawberry or has she grown out of if it?
She still uses it surprisingly! I added a little heating pad to it so she still loves using it XD All though I will say I think she prefers the warmth I give off better XD

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

She still uses it surprisingly! I added a little heating pad to it so she still loves using it XD All though I will say I think she prefers the warmth I give off better XD
Of course! You give off a constant 99 degrees and are easier to snuggle completely against or on.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

How lucky you are!   I wish Mouse was a lap cat - he only snuggles when I'm in bed.  Although there is a glimmer of hope as in the last week or two he's started to climb on to me and lay over my chest if he wants me to get off TCS.  
    Sadly he hasn't learned the next lesson which is if he wants me to stay off TCS he has to stay on me and cuddle in.  

spellstrife

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
matty likes to lie in the windows when they are open. at night she has decided that she must sleep on my legs my feet or between my knees.  this has become so common i move in my sleep to accommodate her. she has me trained well.

View media item 204435