Customer Complaint

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought some Mac and Cheese the other night and found the packaging was a bit different.
Cooked it up anyway and it was disgusting..didn't even taste like cheese and was plain just awful.
Was so mad and it was so bad I put in a complaint for about the first time in my life.
They then asked for batch numbers, use by dates, color of the pack, all this other nonsense stuff but I had thrown the empty pack away.
So just for fun I sent this back. Cant wait for the answer I get..lol

20200607_135712.jpg

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lol, wonder what they will think! Might be worth a second glance if you have a gloved hand though, I know a time or two I have bought things, thought they tasted off/gross only to realize I'd bought low sodium or sugar free or something by accident. Yuck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, do you mind if I borrow your idea? It's awesome! :rock:
By all means...the customer complaints/service people must have an awful job so if we put a few smiles on their faces it would be cool :)
And have a bit of fun at the same time!!
And show us what you did..need a few laughs here too..lol

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, wonder what they will think! Might be worth a second glance if you have a gloved hand though, I know a time or two I have bought things, thought they tasted off/gross only to realize I'd bought low sodium or sugar free or something by accident. Yuck!
There was a big spiel on their website about how they have changed the recipe for consumers health etc.etc.
I would say it would be all economics more likely.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
You'll probably really caught the company's attention with that letter!

I did that one time. When Ms. Pepe was younger, she loved lying on top of the fridge. I did have a few things up there, but didn't think anything of it. Ms. Pepe had a bad plastic addiction and she started chewing on the plastic heating pad that came with one of my Corning casseroles. So I told Pepe she had to write to Corning to request a new pad, which her mom would cheerfully pay for. "She" wrote the letter, signed it with paw prints and my name and address. A couple weeks later, Pepe received a box in the mail. It was from Corning and it contained a new heating pad and a letter....addressed to her! Even the envelope was addressed to Ms. Pepe (my last name), in care of My Name. The CSR thanked her for her delightful letter and said that the heating pad was for her mom. No charge. The CSR absolutely loved her letter. I have looked for that letter since and can't find it. If I ever find it, I'll post it. (I remember the mail lady thought the whole thing was a hoot. She brought it up to the door and I told her what had happened and that Ms. Pepe wrote the company a letter.)

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I have a product that dose not live up to promises or expectations (with in limits of course) I contact the company. Over the years I have gotten coupons for free products, refunds, a pet food company paying my girls vet bills when the food made them sick, and an entire gardens worth of free seeds when when the ones I planted did not come up as well as they should I am talking about 50 or 60 packets! Most companies don't want an unhappy customer - bad reviews travel faster than good. Once I wrote to Royal Canin about a series of books offered to breeders. I wanted a copy of them but did not subscribe to their on line ordering offered to breeders. They sent them to me anyway.