Currently Having A Few Health Issues

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm posting this from a hospital where I've been operated on en urgence for an intestinal obstruction last Sunday 3rd december. The operation succeeded but a new complication has appeared in the form of a clot of blood in my right leg which is being treated hoping to avoid a new operation. For some reason not yet determined I have some difficulty breathing so I'm under oxyggen. Today my daughter Susie brought me this computer and this is my first message and the last one for a little while since I fatigue quickly just now.
I have missed you all enormously. Kindest regards to everyone. :redheartpump:

Last edited by a moderator:

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry I'm not been around to offer my hearty congratulations to you Tobbytom and adorable January. I'm posting this from a hospital where I've been operated on en urgence for an intestinal obstruction last Sunday 3rd december. The operation succeeded but a new complication has appeared in the form of a clot of blood in my right leg which is being treated hoping to avoid a new operation. For some reason not yet determined I have some difficulty breathing so I'm under oxyggen. Today my daughter Susie brought me this computer and this is my first message and the last one for a little while since I fatigue quickly just now.
golondrina golondrina thank goodness you are being well cared for. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Will keep you in my prayers.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I'm not been around to offer my hearty congratulations to you Tobbytom and adorable January. I'm posting this from a hospital where I've been operated on en urgence for an intestinal obstruction last Sunday 3rd december. The operation succeeded but a new complication has appeared in the form of a clot of blood in my right leg which is being treated hoping to avoid a new operation. For some reason not yet determined I have some difficulty breathing so I'm under oxyggen. Today my daughter Susie brought me this computer and this is my first message and the last one for a little while since I fatigue quickly just now.
golondrina golondrina - We have all missed you tremendously as well. Love and Prayers to you for a swift recovery!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:hearthrob: :grouphug: Oh darling, we miss you so much too. We love you.:redheartpump::grouphug2:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
golondrina golondrina , I'm so sorry to hear that you're in the hospital. Thanks for letting us know what is going on, though I wish you had better news. I'm like everyone else - I have missed you and was wondering if everything was okay. I trust your doctors have tried this treatment protocol?

giphy2.gif

I hope you feel better soon!

Feel Better Soon 340x270.jpg