Cuddling Oriental Photos (lots of pics)

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's one of the lovely Radar first, caught mid yawn...

And the Ori boys who wuvs each other...

Sonic apparently makes a good pillow...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww they are SO adorable!!! Will Radar snuggle with Sonic or Jacob, or is Sonic super excited to have a snuggle buddy now?

Looks like Jacob has settled in well!

I love the stripes on the end of Sonic and Jacob's looooong tails as well. Ori tails are so gorgeous.
Makes me want an Ori again. Can you please take some video of them yowling so I remember why I DON'T want an Ori again????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Awwwww they are SO adorable!!! Will Radar snuggle with Sonic or Jacob, or is Sonic super excited to have a snuggle buddy now?

Looks like Jacob has settled in well!

I love the stripes on the end of Sonic and Jacob's looooong tails as well. Ori tails are so gorgeous.
Makes me want an Ori again. Can you please take some video of them yowling so I remember why I DON'T want an Ori again????
Radar is not really interacting with Jacob at the moment, they are OK and getting better, and Radar and Sonic are still friends, but I think it will be a while before I have a 3 cat pile-up!

Alas I can't get video with sound, but trust me Jacob is not a quiet boy, he never shuts up!

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are so adorable. I love how the colors compliment eachother.. LoL aren't they so silly looking when they yawn.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww how sweet!
Those pictures are great! Your cats are gorgeous

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is one photo in the middle where Jacob looks like he's wearing a contented smile!!