Cream, Sugar Anyone!

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually grab a Coke from the fridge first thing in the morning to help me get going. Then once I'm somewhat awake and can trust myself with an electrical appliance, I can get my next caffeine fix from coffee. And chocolate is always good any time of the day. ;-)

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I can skip the diet coke since I don't drink soda but love rich chocolate brownies too - they go great with a cup of coffee.:wink: Just out of curiosity, do you use nuts of any type or put frosting on your brownies? (I use chopped walnuts in the batter but no frosting just a dusting of powdered sugar.)
Nuts are great. Sometimes I add chocolate chips and/or nuts. Nothing on top.

If I want to be over the moon cuckoo. I buy a flat of Pillsbury's chocolate chip brownies at SAMS. They're delicious by themselves, but I have to get really decadent. I poke 1/4" holes all over them and pour a jar of caramel ice cream topping over them, making sure to fill the holes. I chill that a while and them pour a jar of barely warmed hot fudge ice cream topping over that. Then I cover the whole thing with chopped pecans or walnuts and chill it. I cut it with a pizza wheel dipped in warm water. I call them Richer than Bill Gates brownies and they are. About two bites are enough, but oh, those two bites are heaven!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nuts are great. Sometimes I add chocolate chips and/or nuts. Nothing on top.

If I want to be over the moon cuckoo. I buy a flat of Pillsbury's chocolate chip brownies at SAMS. They're delicious by themselves, but I have to get really decadent. I poke 1/4" holes all over them and pour a jar of caramel ice cream topping over them, making sure to fill the holes. I chill that a while and them pour a jar of barely warmed hot fudge ice cream topping over that. Then I cover the whole thing with chopped pecans or walnuts and chill it. I cut it with a pizza wheel dipped in warm water. I call them Richer than Bill Gates brownies and they are. About two bites are enough, but oh, those two bites are heaven!
You are so bad!!!!!

That sure sounds good. I like your style.