Cow cats

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Phoebe is a great cat name. My Phoebe is very serious - if she thinks it's time for food, she will knock dishes off the counter!
So do I, and it suits her much better than her shelter name would’ve have - Lacey. No, just no.
My Phoebe‘s far from serious, she acts like she’s still a teenager, though she’s coming up nine years old! She knocks everything she can off tables. She’s the embodiment of the saying “if the world was flat, cats would have knocked everything off it by now.”

Back on topic, another Daisy pic with bonus ceramic cow cat:

661E4D0B-27A6-4AA6-989C-1939C9EEA8C6.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So do I, and it suits her much better than her shelter name would’ve have - Lacey. No, just no.
My Phoebe‘s far from serious, she acts like she’s still a teenager, though she’s coming up nine years old! She knocks everything she can off tables. She’s the embodiment of the saying “if the world was flat, cats would have knocked everything off it by now.”

Back on topic, another Daisy pic with bonus ceramic cow cat:

View attachment 449960
An excellent and lovely Guardian of the Larder!

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow! Billy is a real charmer and from the size of his paws, I'm thinking he's gonna be a big, beautiful
Pantera is beginning to take Billy under her wing: her hardstyle method of training made Pimenta far tougher than she looks. She'll turn Billy into a real Gatão, if he can learn to curb his kamikaze tendencies :bat::blackcat2: